LOUD MOUTH

𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐃 𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐇

CALLIOPE ADAMS HAD A LOUD MOUTH. At least, that's what everyone told her when she was younger. No matter where she was, she was that kid―the one who never shut their mouth and talked about anything they could think of. And as she got older, she used this voice for good . . and a little bit of evil. She started campaigns to save the bees in her free time and incited protests against the clear gender bias in her middle school's dress code.

Naturally, she was class president three years in a row, and didn't show any sign of losing that streak. She was well-liked by most of the school's population, but she had to be if she was going to get elected class president for the fourth year in a row. Of course, there was a select few who found her unbearably annoying―the ones who dubbed her 'Loud Mouth Adams' in the first place. She had had a small few of sorta half-friends throughout the years, but they were only friends with her to be friends with her. And it was odd to her―she never considered herself popular, not even in the slightest. She was just loud. She spoke her mind, and for some reason, people seemed to like that.

But the sorta maybe half-friends? They always left when they realized Calliope wasn't all she was said to be. The real question was, who did they think she was? An Incredibly Interesting and Very Social Perfect Girl? Well, that was a big freaking no. She was just a Kind of Interesting and Not Really Social Not Perfect but Still Very Loud Girl. Turned out, that wasn't what they wanted. They wanted someone so give them a push up the social ladder. Little did they know, Calliope herself was at the very bottom of the ladder, binging Criminal Minds every night and doing extra credit work on the weekends. But she supposed she was fine with that.

Still, there was a piece of her that felt like maybe she wasn't campaigning herself for who she really was. Too much talk, not enough substance. She didn't really try to be a socialite, but she liked that everyone thought she was. She just couldn't get close enough for them to see the truth.

Anyway, she tried not to interact with those social ladder-climbing people, instead choosing to hang out with the people she knew she could trust. Which, for the last decade, had been one person: Peter Parker. The Not-So-Loud Mouth. He wasn't the type to enjoy pep rallies or run for class president, but he was smarter than 99.9% of the school and he made Calliope smile. He was something she could rely on when everything else fell to disaster.

And he was the last one she would think would become a superhero.

Cast

𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐬
"𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐨𝐮𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐡"

𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐬"𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐨𝐮𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐡"

𝐊𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐧 𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐩𝐤𝐚

Featuring
Andrew Garfield as Peter Parker
Emma Stone as Gwen Stacy
Emma Watson as Lily Adams
Meryl Streep as Mrs. Edelstein
Chris Zylka as Flash Thompson
Ashley Judd as Teresa Adams

Author's Note:
Yeah...so I started and finished
a story because I realized updating
chapter by chapter doesn't work
for me. I really hope you enjoy my first 
completed work! It's been somewhat edited
but one day in the future I might just
rewrite it for funzies. I hope you love
Callie and her story as much as i do <3

Disclaimer:
I do not own Spider-Man, Gwen Stacy,
or any characters affiliated with the
marvel universe. I only own Callie, Lily,
Teresa, and their respective plot lines!