Beginning

Hi I'm Anna Marie
I'm 18 years old. My father passed away in a car crash when I was only 14 years old.  He was a successful lawyer. My mother did not work, she hated working. She has always been ambitious. She spent all the money my dad had left us. When we ran out I was the one who had to start working. I started working as a waitress. It went well I got a lot of tips. Life was hard for me since I worked and was attending school.   Four years later my mother got married to successful businessman. A billionaire of-course and that's what my brought my mothers attention.  Today was the day we move in to his mansion. 

Rosa : Are you ready Anne-Marie ? James will be here any minute now.
Anna-Marie : yes mother I'm coming.
Suddenly we hear a honk from outside.
Rosa : Let's go Anne-Marie!
As I was walking out with my suitcase I stepped on a rock and tripped making me fall.
James : Oh my god Anne-Marie are you okay ?
Anne-Marie: Yes don't worry James thank you
He helped me up
Rosa : Let's get going dear I'm feeling tired
James : of course
James grabbed my suitcase and put it in the car as I got as well.
The drive was pretty boring since then two were having their own conversation while I looked out the window and admired the beautiful city of New York.
We then arrived to a huge mansion.
After we arrived I spent next few ours unpacking my things. Then dinner time arrived.
Anne-Marie : alright this shall be interesting
- Anne-Marie walks down stairs -
James : Take a seat Anne-Marie
-Anne-Marie sits down-
James: So Anne-Marie you are attending college and working am I right?
Anne-Marie : yes I'm interested in interior Design and I currently started working at a daycare.
James: well there will be no need to work anymore because from now on I will be paying your college classes.
-Rosa look in shock at James -
Anne-Marie : oh James no you don't have to do that
James: I want to, you're my daughter now and I will do what's best for you.
Anne-Marie: Thank you
-we both smoked at each other for a few seconds-
Anne-Marie : mother could you please pass me the mashed potatoes?
-Rosa reaches out for the bowl then suddenly spills it on Anne-Marie's dress-
Rosa: oh I'm sorry Anne-Marie
Anne-Marie : yeah it's whatever I'll go get cleaned up

-Anne-Marie goes up to her bathroom to get cleaned up -
Anne-Marie : why does she hate me...
my mother has always tried to ruin anything that has made me happy and I don't know why she has always treated me like if I was an object or her maid even. Nothing I do makes her happy. I kinda just got use to all her bullshit.
-Anna-Marie walks into her bedroom-
I decided not to not eat and just go to sleep.
As I was starting to fall asleep I heard a knock on me door.
Anne-Marie : yes ?
James : It's James, can I come in ?

To be continued
If you like my story follow me on Instagram for more updates and feel free to ask me any questions
@nat_garciaa_