Another day, another nap.

The bell rang and you slowly drifted into conciousness as people were leaving the classroom. You looked up, bleary eyed, and realized that the class was empty.

"Not again..." you muttered to yourself, putting your books into your bag. This was the fifth time this week you fell asleep in class.

You finished packing your stuff and headed out. The hallways only had a few students here and there, it was mostly empty by now. You exited the campus and made your way to the bike stands, looking for your skateboard. Since your school didnt have big enough lockers to store it, you had to leave it here, hoping each day that nobody decided to take it. So far you managed to keep it intact, somehow. However, today it was gone. You looked again slowly, hoping that maybe it was just the lack of sleep preventing you from seeing it, but no, it was gone.

"No, no, no! Who couldn've taken it? Ughhh why, why, why!!" You started talking to yourself panickedly, searching for it over and over again. If you lost your skateboard now it would take so much longer to get home. Not only that, but you wouldn't be able to skate with him anymore. And you didn't have enough to buy a new one either.

"Boo!!"

"Aah!!" You screamed in surprise. "Suna!? What are doing??"

Suna had snuck up behind you while you were busy panicking over your skateboard.

"Are you looking for something?"

"Yes!! My skateboard it's-- wait."

He pulled it out from behind his back, grinning mischievously.

"You jerk! Here I was worried about not being able to skate with- Ugh nevermind!! Give me that!" You snatched it from him and turned away, the panic from before was slowly wearing off.

"Why would you do that? I got so scared!! Do you know how much this thing means to me?" You said, unable to stop the raise in your voice.

Suna looked at you in surprise, "I didn't realize you would've gotten so upset."

You looked at him now, his eyes
glowed slightly in the sunlight. You exhaled, "Sorry, I was just tired already. I didn't mean to yell."

"Don't be sorry," his gaze softened, "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done it, especially with how stressed you've been."

It's true that you had been very stressed lately. You felt like time was rushing by, and you were stuck, unable to progress. School was piling up and you didn't know what to do with yourself. The only thing that seemed to never change was your before and after school routine of skateboarding with Suna.

The two of you learned how to skate together, teaching eachother tricks and helping one another. One day you guys were running late and decided to skate to school instead of walk, and it became a daily thing ever since.

"How about we get some ice cream on our way home?" Suna asked, pulling you out of your thoughts.

"Sounds good to me! Race you to the shop!!" You replied, already on your way with him chasing after you.