nagito goes to furcon....

nagito's POV.    

today was going to be a wonderful day!!! i have been dreaming of this day my whole life! oh how hopeful it is!!!! today is the first day of furcon!!!!!!!!!!

that morning i got out of bed very quickly!!!!!! i couldnt wait to drive out to furcon!!! of course......i wasn't going to leave until 11am......i cannot believe its only 7am!!!! i made my way to the living room, where my room mate freddy fazbear was watching his favorite show "house wives of minecraft!!!!!"

"wow!!!!! goodmorning freddy fazbear from five nights at freddy's!!!!! are you watching the new season of house wives of minecraft?????"

freddy looked at me with eyes FILLED WITH HOPE!!!!!!!!!!!! "yes!!!!!!!!!! i am !!!!! look!!!!!! look at the new stars of the show!!!!!!!" he would then point at the TV to reveal the most handsomestest person i have ever met in my life....

"Oh my god........ WHO IS THAT??"

I was absolutely shocked.........this is the prettiest perfect hot handsome owo kawai desu person ive ever met.......

"h-hey freddy 😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳 who is that?????" then i would point to the TV at the  person of , my now, dreams..!!!! freddy looked at the person and replied , "that's dream!!!!! he is all the craze nowadays?!!! he is the most popular person on this show!!!! he's pretty rad 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺"

i then stared at the TV for a while ...... "dream .......huh?......." i was mesmerized........what a wonderful way to start the day ..... what a truly hopeful way to start my day........

i was about to make breakfast when dream announced something on TV.....

i looked back at the tv......curious for what he was going to say.......

dream looked at the camera and said something that would change my life forever ....

"....i, dream, would like to announce i will be going to furcon this year! please feel free to walk up to me once you see me!"

i froze....... "WHAT????????" i jumped up into the air !!!!!!!

freddy looked at me confused , "is something wrong, nagito??"

"FREDDY THIS IS WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!! IM GOING TO FURCON TODAY AS WELL !!!!!!"

freddy gasped! "oh my goodness!!!!!! YOURE GOING TO MEET DREAM!!!!!!!" he exclaimed, excited for me.

"yes !!!! ill get something signed for you don't worry freddy!!"

little did i know i would get more then something signed that day, i would be getting a whole lot more from dream............ OWO!!!

————————————————————————

( a/n )

ok i do not apologize for writing this.....

god bless !!!!

chapter 2 will be out like tomorrow or something,,,,,, i dunno ......

next chapter we learn more about dream and his POV