𝐆𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬

∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵

∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵

❝𝘐'𝘮 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐'𝘮 𝘥𝘶𝘮𝘣
𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘯
𝘠𝘦𝘢𝘩, 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘶𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘯𝘰𝘸?❞

∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵

Juliette Martin, the younger sister of Lydia Martin, was born curious. Like her sister, she was always one of the smartest in the room. However, unlike her sister, she wasn't afraid to show it - which led to her skipping a grade and the two of them being in the same year level.

This curiosity she found engrained within her was also how she found herself as a journalist for her school's newspaper. She wanted to be a writer, so the school's paper was as good a start as any.

Jules always loved a good challenge, especially when it was something she couldn't figure out within a day. So, when she tasks herself with finding out how a benched player became the team's star, how far will her curiosity take her?

∴∵ Scott McCall x OC ∵∴

Teen Wolf
Seasons 1 and 2

∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵

𝚆𝙰𝚁𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙶
So, I know that Teen Wolf has been over for a while, but recently I rewatched it and realised just how much I missed it. Plus, Scott is criminally underrated in his own series - fight me.

Unlike most of my stories so far, this story will contain violence, character deaths, profanity, alcohol, etc.

𝙳𝙸𝚂𝙲𝙻𝙰𝙸𝙼𝙴𝚁
Although it would be awesome, I do not own Teen Wolf, that is all MTV and the writers. I only own my OCs. Otherwise, there would have been a seventh season.
If there is any confusion, please just ask.

However, the main plot and writing that is done in 'Growing Pains', do belong to me. And so do Juliette Martin and her friends who you don't recognise from the series. And if anyone even tries to steal my plot or characters, keep in mind that I have been planning and putting so much effort into trying to make a read-worthy story, I'll be super pissed.

𝙰𝙳𝙳𝙸𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽𝙰𝙻
This fan fiction is in no way related to my Stiles or Isaac fan fiction. Riley and Stiles are not together in this universe (cries).

Make sure to comment and let me know your thoughts, tell me what you're thinking, I love to read and reply to your comments. And please vote; it only takes a second and means the world to writers!

Also - for those of you who have read my stories, you already know what you're in for; this is gonna be a slow burn. Jules and Scott will not be meeting and getting together and all that jazz within the span of an hour, because it's just not realistic! So, if you like slow burns, you'll enjoy this story (I hope).

♡♡♡

And please don't copyright, even if the story sucks, I would rather it stays mine. COPYRIGHT 2022 ©WrathfulDeity

♡♡♡
𝒲𝓇𝒶𝓉𝒽𝒻𝓊𝓁𝒟𝑒𝒾𝓉𝓎