Badluck

My name is Fatima Malik but my friends, relative, friend friends etc also called me Zara . I am second born of Engineering Mohammad Malik and Haji Saratu Malik .my elder sister is Ya Halima who just finished her medicinal school in abroad not married then me , Our brave brother name Aliyu and our last born is the cutest and like falling in the hands of rich girls cheast after him our lovely cutest baby brother called Usman. We are bought up  from a breaking family since our grandfather died .Since then our dearest mom has been the one caring for us , since childhood . She goes every miles to make us to eat and get what we want . But she is very strict about our welfare , she never want her female children to make the same mistakes that she did when choice the right husband and be independent woman with or without any other assistance. I am proud to called her the best brave mom for ever . We all love you so much, since then I have a break pieces of unheal heart left in my heart , I find it difficult to talk and I am the only one antisocial and we never want to public school but privet school like I know you be wonder how did she pay our school fees with just 20k as salary but she does different business about from the work she does.
Pls try and make your mother the best opportunity u have with her because you don't have anyone apart from her . Try and make her happy bring out the smile in her face all the time to get more reward from her .
Pls vote and comments on each chapter bye for now see you in the next chapter pls don't change to any book . May Allah reward you whoever add dis book to his or her library to read