TEMPORARY BLISS CHAPTER 14 PART 2 behind closed door

THIS IS PART OF MY IMAGINE NIALL 14 ON MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL. I DECIDED TO PUT IT ON HERE SO I WOULDN'T GET IN TROUBLE. Anyways, enjoy :)

Niall slowly puts you down on the rose covered bed. He's takes your shoes off, then climbs on top of you, he trails kisses up your thighs. You run your fingers through his soft hair. Niall bends over you and looks into your eyes. "Are you sure princess?" He asks.

"Yes Niall, I'm sure," you whisper. Niall smiles and slowly kisses down your neck. You take a breath in and run your hands down his back. You slowly pull off his jacket and throw it across the room. Niall smiles against your neck and runs his hands up your sides lifting your shirt off. You unbutton his shirt. You cant help but kiss his chest softly. He kisses your shoulders as he trails his hands down your sides to your waist. He looks at you for your approval and you nod. He smiles and unbuttons your jeans with ease. He slides them off only leaving you in undergarments. He kneels between your legs and stares at you.

"You're beautiful," he whispers. You blush. He sees you blushing and smiles. "Dont worry princess, it'll be okay." He bends over you and kisses you deeply. You wrap your arms around his neck instinctively.

Niall runs his hands through your hair. You run your hands down his back and slowly pulling down his pants. Niall pulls away from the kiss and looks at you.

"Eager?" He says smirking down at you. You grin and nod slowly. He chuckles and take his pants off.

He stares into your eyes for what seems like an eternity.

"I want to give you everything that i have," he whispers taking off your undergarments. He kisses your stomach softly. You bite on your lower lip to keep from moaning.

Then you feel Niall getting off the bed and walking to the drawer. You hear something rip. Moments later, Niall is back on top of you.

"Ready?" He says kissing your forehead.

"Yes Niall," you reply looking into his eyes. He pulls the blanket over both of you and kisses you softly. You hold his face in between your hands. You can feel something go through your innocence. Niall grabs your waist and starts moving very slowly.

"Ah.." You whimper.

"Are you okay?" He asks staring at you, panicked.

"Yeah, just...hurts a bit." You reply.

"Yeah it will hurt babe. If it gets too painful, tell me," he says. You nod and Niall moves once again. You grab his bicep and bite your lip. Niall pauses and buries his face in your neck.

"God.." He groans.

"Niall, again. I'm good, please..." You beg.

Niall looks at you and smiles slowly.

"I know princess, but...you feel amazing," he says. He moves again, going in deeper. You groan and lift your hips a bit.

"Dont. Keep still or I will burst," he says breathing a bit hard. He speed up a bit, but still doing small thrusts. You grab his back and tilt your head back.

"Oh, Niall..." You whisper. He kisses your neck and speeds up. Your legs wrap around his waist and you dig your nails into his back. Niall grabs your thighs and you can hear him moan against your neck. He goes in deeper causing you to moan out in pleasure.

"Niall...my body-" you say breathing hard.

"I know, let go babe. It's okay, just trust your body," he says kissing you passionately and moving slower.

You can feel something build up inside you. Your eyes closed shut as your body shook in release.

"Niall!" You moan loud. Niall thrusts into you two more times before finding his release. He drops his body onto you and lays his head on your shoulder.

You both laid there, entangled, for a while.

You slowly open your eyes and say, "Niall?"

He looks at you and kisses your cheek.

"Yes?"

You hug his neck tight and whisper in his ear, "thank you so much. For everything. Words cannot describe how happy I am."

Niall smiles and kisses you softly,

"I'm glad you're happy. I love you so much," he says.

You sigh and say, "Happy New Year Niall."

"Happy New Year Y/N. Starting the new year with you, here in your arms, is wonderful," Niall replies.

For the rest of the night, you and Niall did what any couple would do who just went all the way....do it again.  

 -------------------------------

Thank you for reading :)  

My youtube: Niall1D2013