thirty

chapter thirty
"xxl condoms"

     "CONDOMS? WHERE THE HELL ARE the condoms?"

      Lynn furiously popped her jaw off to the side as she scrambled through a exceptionally messy and dirty bathroom drawer. Slamming it shut, she ran a muffled hair through her long brunette locks of hair.

Currently, the handsome boy she had talked up was in the other room completely naked while awaiting her. As they were about to, well, you know, the boy suddenly claimed he had no condoms in the room and they were in the bathroom next door. Knowing he wasn't going to get dressed and get them himself, Lynn offered even though her feminist side said to just him leave with blue balls.

She was interrupted from letting out another string of annoyed swear words as the bathroom door handle jiggled harshly but since Lynn had already locked it — the person wasn't getting in. Assuming it was just some drunk idiot trying to find their way to the closest bathroom, she didn't say anything and instead swung open the medicinal cabinet mirror hanging on the wall.

The person dramatically slammed the side of their fist on the door, and Lynn rolled her eyes annoyingly as she quickly unlocked the doorknob and peeled the door open in the slightest.

"What the hell do you not understand about—" Lynn stopped her angry rant as she recognized the boy who practically fell while leaning onto the door — like he didn't expect it to actually open so fast. "Stiles?"

"Evelynn?" Stiles questioned, just as confused as she, and then Lynn sent a warning glance in the teenagers direction. "What are you doing in this bathroom?"

"Uh, Brendon needed me to grab something," Lynn explained, awkwardly clearing her throat while lowering her crop top to cover more of her stomach now. "What are you doing in this bathroom? Aren't you supposed to be with the girl downstairs?"

"Whoa, how do you know Brendon?"

"I just met the kid," Lynn shrugged softly, and then she was getting quite impatient of all these pointless questions. "How do you know Brendon?"

Stiles pushed open the painted white bathroom door with his palm quite easily due to the fact that Lynn was distracted, and then he quickly latched the doorknob locked behind him

"Because he's Heather's brother," Stiles replied, and then he groaned annoyingly while switching down to the many drawers, neverminding the confused Lynn.

"And who's Heather?"

"Heather's the pretty girl who actually wants to have sex with me!" Stiles exclaimed dramatically and Lynn pursed her pink lips out with raised eyebrows, almost teasingly wiggling them in his direction.