tied up in heat

K, this is a oumota Fanfiction , I'm actually absolutely an saiouma and oumeno shipper but this pairing got me and I decided to write a smut Oneshot about it. Yeah it's a bit longer. English is not my first language so
pls don't blame me for mistakes but you are welcome to correct me :)

this fanfiction story includes:-spoilers

It happens in Chapter 4 at the time when Kokichi stole the card-key. So read for yourself! ;D

*POV Kaito*
Before Kiibo could finish his sentence, he was interrupted by an anoiying voice. "Hahah, I will take that card, key then!" Kokichi used his slim body to snatch the card from Monokuma.

"But that's Monokumas motive! What if another murder happens?" Gonta called in panic.

"I wouldn't mind that at all, y'know?"

"What?!" My friend Shuichi gasped. He was really shocked from Kokichis answer.

Kokichi grinned broadly. "Cuz this is the killing game and we're the players, plain and simple"

I couldn't believe what I just heard.
Angrily I clenched my hand into a fist.

"Why wouldn't the players play the game?"
Kokichis asked sneering.

I had enough from his strange behavior. "Quit screwing around and just give us the card!" I yelled with my fist raised.

"No, thaaaaaanks! See yaaaaa!" With a sassy grin on his face Kokichi waved and ran out, away from the Cafeteria.

I looked after him, completely stunned.
"Wha- Hey! Wait up!"
Furious I ran after him. I really had to catch him! How dare he was to stole the card and then his sick speech of the killing game, this sneaky, little Bastard! If I catch him he will regret it bitterly! I saw him, how he disappeared behind a Wall. I also turned off behind the wall, no way he could be faster than me! I bit my underlip, as I saw him. "stop immediately, Kokichi!!"

"Nishihi, try to catch me, if you can!"
He laughed and his pace accelerated.

Anger rose in me, now he definitely challenged me. It would be more than ridiculous, if I couldn't catch this little midget. I chased him down the hallways. Kokichi was fast, he tried to get rid of me by constantly hiding in new corridors but to his regret I did not lose sight of him.

"Aren't you getting tired??"
I didn't mind as an astronaut - after all, I was used to hard training but I noticed how the shorter boy was slowing down.

"A supreme leader of evil never gets tired!" He answered shouting back. I chased him all over the first floor until he suddenly disappeared in a hallway.

I looked around hysterically and couldn't believe my eyes. Did i really have lost him?
"Shit!"
I punched the wall in anger. No! I can't give up yet! I must find him! Under no circumstances could we let him keep Monokumas motive! It would definitely end bad. I looked around, trying desperately to find Kokichi. I ended up searching everywhere, but I couldn't find him. I sighed loudly. I looked almost everywhere for him but it seemed like he was disappeared. He's surely good at hiding!
Wait- there where one place I didn't checked out yet. Kokichis Room. That was a smart option. Immediately I turned and went to the sleeproom's. There, that was Oumas Room. On the sign was a pixel Kokichi. How dumb, if Kokichi really was in his room, he would never open the door. Nevermind! If it was necessary, I would kick the door down. I pounded loudly against the door. "Open up Ouma if you here! Right now! HEY!" I yelled loud but I didn't got an answer. "OUMA!" My fist hit the door hard. He ignored me.. or he isn't in his room?
No signs of Kokichi, I sighed.

"Are you looking for someone?~"

The familiar voice behind me, startled me. I turned around. "O-Ouma!" The purple haired boy had his arms behind his head and grinned like always.
"Ouma, where is the card?!"