A Word

This story is a fan-fiction of Pieck Finger and Porco Galliard. I am not claiming any of the characters nor places used to be my own. However, the plot of the story is mine. There will be no titan shifting, wars, or anything related to the original plot of Attack on Titan. Moreover, the timeline is different, some of the characters were altered, and additional ones were created. Lastly, this contains violence, inappropriate words, and matured scenes that are not suitable for young audiences or sensitive people. If you wish you continue, it is your choice.

Also, the fan art I used in the cover photo is not mine. I want to give the credit to the talented hands of Val. I do not personally know this person, however, I am a fan of her work. Please do support her. You can check her account at twitter and instagram its both @valartrion.

Lastly, I would like to thank you for choosing to read my story. This is my first mature-rated work, and I am not an acclaimed professional writer. You may notice a few grammatical errors; you have the right to criticize my work. I am open to any corrections that could help me improve my writing. Furthermore, updates maybe slow but i will try my best to make one Please do bare with me. Also, I made this account specifically for these kinds of genres, so expect more to come soon. I hope you enjoy this fan-fiction of PokkoPiku as much as I did, that's all for now. Enjoy mina-san!