Angry

Addison's POV
I was at the store picking out food when my phone rang. I looked at who called and it was Bryce.

"hi baby"

Bryce- "addison get your ass home now" he says mad

"why"

Bryce- "get there in 5 minutes,clothes off, in the bed, I'm on my way"

I hang up and go check out by register. Something happened at Bryce's work and by the sound of his voice I could tell he wasn't happy.

I run to the car and drive back home before he came. I keep the bags in the car and go unlock the front door.

As soon it closes behind me, I start stripping. I only get to take off my shorts and my crop top when I hear a car door slam outside.

I run upstairs taking off my bra and underwear along the way. I open the bedroom door and jump onto the bed with my elbows supporting me and my ass in the air.

Bryce's POV
I get home and see Addison's car already parked. I get out of the car and I guess Tony did annoy the hell out me because I slammed the car door a little too hard.

I walk inside the house and see Addison's shirt and shorts on the floor. I walk upstairs and see her bra and panties thrown on the staircase. I smirk to myself and go to the room.

"hi baby-" I say opening the door and seeing my wonderful girl bent with her ass in the air

"Wet for me I see" smirking while taking off my shirt and pants

I walk closer to her and spread her cheeks before sticking my tongue in making her let out a loud moan.

"You like that huh?" I say burying my face deeper inside of her

When she doesn't reply, I move away and she whines.

Addison- "why did you move away"

"turn around" I say getting my belt up from the floor

She flips around onto her back and I tie her hands to the bedframe.

"No cumming or else you won't be able to walk for days"

She nods and I go down to her clit. I start drinking up her juices and then sucking making her jerk her hips forward. I bury my face deeper inside of her making my nose her heat.

When I feel her legs shaking, I decide to move away and add my fingers. I add my middle finger and then add my ring finger.

Addison's breath starts to become shaky and I knew she had to cum.

Addison- "Bryce.. I need to cum" she moans out

"Don't do it" I warn her

Addison's POV
I was getting really close and I was about to release any second now. I squeeze my eyes tighter and feel liquid squirt out of me. I sigh out of relief but when I open my eyes, I see Bryce smirking at me with my cum on his fingers.

Bryce- "Open your mouth" he says hovering over me

I open my mouth and he puts his fingers in my mouth.

Bryce- "suck"

I suck off my cum from his fingers and when I'm done, he unties my hands from the bedframe. I think he forgot about earlier so I go to get up but Bryce immediately blocks me.

Bryce- "oh we aren't done yet"

Bryce- "lay facedown on the bed"

I lay back down with my face buried in the pillow while Bryce gets something from the drawer. He walks closer to me and spreads my legs tying each one to the end of the bed.

"Bryce.." I say starting to worry on what he's doing

Bryce- "don't worry baby" he says reassuring me

I hear his belt get picked up again and I knew what he was doing.

Bryce's POV
I take off my boxers and put my dick close to Addison's entrance. Without warning, I thrust in holding the back of Addison's thigh and her letting out a moan.

"I didn't say you can moan" 

I let in another thrust making her moan louder then before and I knew what I had to do. I pull out making her whine and get my belt up from the floor and roll it around my hand.

I take Addison's hands and tie them behind her back.

I thrust back into her pussy and slap her ass but she doesn't make a sound.

"Good girl"

To be continued..

Next chapter up.. I don't know yet

Not edited