You're All That I Adore

Izuku Midoriya-Aizawa was many things, an underground hero, a specialist in taking down organised crime organisations, and a teacher at U.A at the young age of 22.
However today Izuku Midoriya has plans to be the best boyfriend he can be to one Kyouka Jirou.
It's not like he doesn't shower his girlfriend in affection every chance he gets but today was extra special and it all revolves around a little velvet box he has in his pocket.

If he was being honest the day didn't start off in the greatest of ways as during a training exercise with the newest hero hopefuls the little velvet box fell out of his pocket. The boys of the class started teasing the "big bad underground hero" while the girls cooed and also teased him causing the young man to do his best impression of a strawberry.

After stopping the class from digging into his love life he was then called in to help with a high profile child trafficking case. Not the best way to spend a valentine's afternoon but he always dove head first into these.
His adoptive daughter Eri was a child from a drug trafficking Yakuza and he'd be dammed if he'll allow another child to suffer that pain.

Luckily the working day ending satisfyingly as a breakthrough was made in the trafficking case and soon those sick bastards will be behind bars.
He had a love hate relationship with his job as it reminds him how sick and depraved people could be but the smiles and peace on the face of those he does save makes it all worth it...
Love and Peace, that's what he fights for and will always fight for.

But as he got home and saw his girlfriend and their daughter sitting in the living room... He realises he truly fights for his family... He fights to win, save and come back home to this.
They were the best half of himself and he never ever wants to lose them.

"Hey Kyo and my little Unicorn!"

"Papa!"
Eri shouted as she barrelled into his legs hugging him.

"Hey Zuku~"
Kyouka says as she places a kisses to his lips, her jacks wrapping over his shoulders pulling him deeper into the kiss.

"Happy Valentine's Day my beautiful Violet"

Violet the first nickname he ever called his girlfriend, the word that makes her into a stuttering mess as she remembers how embarrassed she was when he called her that in the first place.
But also remembers how happy she felt when he called her that.

"My parents will be here soon to look after the little twerp"

"That's great, because well tonight I suspect will be one of if not the greatest nights of your life."

"Damn, okay I'll keep my expectations high then greenie."
She said as she began laughing.

A sound that brought euphoria to Izuku, he honestly could listen to her laugh on loop for the rest of his life.
The sound was beautiful and the smile and happiness was another bonus, that smile... He remembers the first time he was enraptured by that smile, their first cultural festival.

It wasn't anything special but she came to him for advice on note taking and he pressed on for the reason behind the request she went off on a tangent about how much she enjoys making music and so on, it reminded Izuku of how he rambles and mutters when talking about quirks. As she was explaining he was still looking at his notebook but when he lifted his head to look at her he was struck full force by infatuation, her smile was the most beautiful thing he'd ever seen. It was so serene, so pure it was just unadulterated happiness and he couldn't help but want to see it more.
That was were the seeds of friendship were planted and now they've bloomed into a happy relationship and hopefully it grows into a family tree somewhere down the line but for now Izuku had to keep his intentions in mind and go through with it.