Chapter 4 - Visions birth

---

"I'm gonna say this once." Steve says as we stepped into the lab at the Avengers tower. It appears to be that Stark and Banner were building whatever was in that Cradle, evidently not destroying it.

"How about 'nonce'?" Stark snapped back.

"Shut it down!" Steve urged.

"Nope, not gonna happen." Stark said as he walked to another computer.

"You don't know what you're doing." Steve told them.

"And you do? They're not in your head?" Banner said sounding pissed as he pointed to me and Wanda. We shared a small glance before I spoke up.

"I know you're angry but-" I said taking a step forward with my hands up in surrender. He cut me off before I could finish though.

"Oh, we're way past that. I could choke the life out of you and never change a shade." He replied angrily, making me gulp.

"Banner after everything that's happened..." Steve started.

"That's nothing compared to what's coming!" Stark yelled back.

"You don't know what's in there!" Wanda yelled, joining the argument.

Next thing anyone knows Pietro speeds around the Cradle, unplugging everything that was connected to it. We all stared at him in shock as he returned to his original spot he was standing in.

"No, no. Go, on. You were saying?" He sassed to everyone in the room. Suddenly a bullet slowly flys up through the floor, me and Pietro being the only ones that saw it in slow motion.

"Pietro!" Me and Wanda both shout as he fell through the floor. Glass shards landing on top of him.

A few of the machines started to beep like crazy. Stark and Banner starting to freak out. Stark went straight to one of the computers, trying to fix the Cradle. Making Steve get even angrier, he threw his shield making it rickashay around the room. I sped into a crouched position as sparks flew around the room. I glanced up to see Clint with a cocked gun pointed in my face.

"Make a move, I shoot." He explained to me sternly. I slowly put my hands back up in surrender.

"You know you could stop that bullet." The dark corners of my brain whispered to me. My hands shot to my head as I groaned out in pain.

"Woah, woah, what's happening?!" Clint asked urgently as I squeezed my eyes closed.

"I don't know!" I yelled out as the pain in my head intensified. All of a sudden the pain stopped and I opened my eyes to see Clint kneeling down in front of me looking extremely worried. He was about to speak when Thor slid into the room.

He jumped onto the Cradle and held up his hand that held Mjolnir, summoning lighting. The lightning cracked through the room as we all watched, either horrified or intrigued. Thor shot the lighting down at the Cradle powering it up once again. Wind making our hair and clothes move around as Thor held the lighting on the Cradle and the creature inside.

He stopped once he was satisfied and stared down at it. We all watched and waited for something to happen. Just when I was starting to think nothing was going to happen the Crade exploded, shooting Thor off and making him fly through the room.