01 -The Prince's knight-👑

Ten years ago the Kingdom of L'Mamberg suffered an attack from outsiders that wanted the whole royal family dead.

The castle was set on fire, a lot of soldiers died that night and the queen was murdered in cold blood, leaving 3 young princes without a mother.

The attackers that took the life of the queen were captured and King Philza ordered to execute them in front of everyone as a sign of warning of what would happen if somebody dared to hurt the royal family again.

A few minutes before the execution 3 little brothers were in one of the only rooms that remained after the fire, all the curtains were down and knights were guarding the door.

Their father didn't want them to witness such an act of violence less of all after the death of her only mother (especially Techno and Tommy)

8 years old Tommy was crying and hanging onto Wilbur's shirt while Techno was sitting far away from them in the corner, laying his head on his wrists.

-"Tommy what's wrong? Does your wound still hurts?"- Wilbur asks and hugs Tommy, keeping him close.

-"No...I want mom, where's mom?"- Tommy kept crying, even more louder while Wilbur was standing there without knowing what to do.

He was trying his best not to cry in front of Tommy, not only because it'll worry him but also because Tommy will soon notice something was wrong and would make everything worse

-"Mother is not here, she's busy.. but I know dad would come back in any second-just-be patient please-" Wilbur bites his lip and puts his hands on Tommy's back, tightening their embrace and calming him down.

-"I-Is Tubbo okay?"- Tommy raises his head until his teary eyes meet with Wilbur's dry ones.

-"Of course, when all of this is over you can see him again, will you like that?- Tommy nods and hides his face in Wilbur's chest once again...

-"Techno...what about you?"- Wilbur asks his brother who just raises his head and moves his face in Wilbur's direction

-"Are you okay? You look... tired.."- The pink-haired boy rubs his face before speaking

-"Yeah...sorry, it's just too much to digest. I don't know what to do.."- Techno's voice was dry, Wilbur can't help but feel bad for his brother.

He was the older sibling, the next one to the crown, the one who had to bear with dad's and everyone else's high expectations that they had on him,

But after seeing her mother dead on the floor, completely moveless.. everything else looked meaningless.

Techno was the only one who witnessed it, choosing not to talk about it with anyone... keeping the memory to himself and suffer alone.

-"That's normal Techno, I don't know what to do either... I haven't felt this fucking useless in a while."- Tommy whines and Techno stares at the ceiling

-"Don't teach him swear words, he'll imitate you again, so don't be a bad influence" Says Techno as Wilbur almost laughs, forgetting for almost a second of the crude reality they were living on..

-"You sounded just like mom there." Mentions Wilbur, the meaning of his words sounding like a long gone memory ... even though it wasn't.

Her mother was alive just a few hours ago... they could recall her voice and her sweet hugs... but it didn't feel like a happy flashback, but rather a very sad and nostalgic one.

-"I can't believe she is gone"- Techno purposely avoids saying strong words like dead or decreased because of Tommy's presence...

But he instantly regrets what he said when he notices Wilbur hold in a tear drop.