XII

12 'Mr. e-girls are ruining my life'

  Victoria sat in corpse car shuffling in the small seat. Since she had woken up all she had felt was nerves she wanted out of her relationship but she didn't know if it was the best thing for her.

  "Hey it'll be fine I promise." Corpse said grabbing her hand and squeezing it but quickly letting go. She smiled softly at his attempt to calm the girl down. Though it didn't help much it helped a little.

  She looked up at the apartment building she had become so familiar with. "I'll go alone." She mumbled unbuckling her seat belt making corpse scoff at her. "No way, I'm going with you. I don't trust him Vic." Corpse put his mask on his hair covering the top of his face.

  Victoria nodded walking into the building corpse next to her the whole time. She took a deep breath in pushing her hair behind her ear holding back tears. She quickly knocked on the door hearing Anthony walking towards it.

  "Victoria and who is that?" Anthony asked reaching to grab the girls arm but corpse pulled her back. Anthony scoffed at Victoria glaring at her. "Oh so you're a slut and you cheated and this is your new man huh? Here to beat me up? What."

  Victoria rolled her eyes at his words. "No anthony I'm here to break up with you. We are done. And I'm single by the way and I'm definitely not a slut goodbye." Victoria said walking away quickly trying her best to ignore the words Anthony was throwing at her.

  Corpse flipped Anthony off making the boy laugh and slam his door shut. "Well you do know how to pick them huh Vic." Corpse joked making the girl look at him.

  Before she even realized it tears were falling down her face. She didn't even mean to cry she knew he was joking with her and didn't mean it in a rude way. But he was right, evey boy she's dated has hurt her.

  "Oh Vic I didn't oh god I'm so sorry Victoria." Corpse said quickly pulling her into a hug almost rocking her back and fourth like a baby. "I know you didn't mean it cor- Isaiah" she mumbled into his chest crying harder.

  Corpse just held her knowing that's all she needed right now. "Let's get you home, I'm sure the girls can comfort you better than me, and Ron." Corpse said feeling Victoria nod into his chest making him smile softly.

" Corpse said feeling Victoria nod into his chest making him smile softly

User: aww we missed you!!
↪️Victoriamoon1: gosh I missed you too!!!

Corpse_husband: 🖤
↪️Victoriamoon1: 💓

User: we stan this💞

User: go away again pls.

Anthonyrod: slut.

  "So he just called you a slut?" Maggie asked watching Victoria's reaction. The three girls plus corpse and Ron were watching movies in the living room. Corpse was going to leave but Victoria asked him to stay the night making the other girls agree.

   Victoria nodded petting Ron who was on her lap. All of them had face masks on because "it's important after a break up!" Juliet had told them making corpse laugh bushy agree. "I want to hit him where does he live?" Maggie asked making Juliet laugh.

  "Bitch as if you could take him on, maybe corpse could but not you Maggie." Juliet said watching her sister laugh for the first time since she got back. "Oh I couldn't definitely take him. Right corpse back me up or I'm ripping that face mask off your skin" Maggie said making corpse raise his hands up.

  The green mask made it hard for him to smile but he did it anyway. "Maggie could take him! Also you can call me by my name you know." Corpse said making Maggie roll her eyes. "Yeah I know mr. e-girls are ruining my life." Once the words left Maggie's mouth Victoria fell to the floor.

  She was laughing so hard she could have peed herself, she had no clue Maggie had heard his songs making it so much better. "I know for a fact you aren't singing about my girl Victoria in that one since she's a soft bitch" Maggie added making Victoria laugh harder.

  Corpse just sat on the chair stunned at Maggie's words. How wrong she was about the songs, all of his songs had been about Victoria since she was the only girl he had ever loved. "I- wow at least you didn't call me a different name." Corpse mumbled making Juliet chuckle.

  "Dumbasses oh my gosh I can't." Victoria said almost wheezing. "Oh my god v stop you sound like the one Minecraft youtuber you like!!" Juliet yelled making Victoria laugh harder.

 "Oh my god v stop you sound like the one Minecraft youtuber you like!!" Juliet yelled making Victoria laugh harder

Julietmoon: my girls🖤💛

Tagged: Victoriamoon, maggiemarie, corpse_husband

89k likes 60k comments