XIII

13 'simp behavior'

   "Sykkunoooooooo!!!!" Victoria yelled into the mic running around his green character making multiple people in the call laugh at the girl. "Victoriaa!!" Sykkuno yelled back hiding his smile behind his hand.

     Felix scoffed making Victoria raise an eyebrow into the camera. "Got something to say Felix?" Victoria asked smirking slightly making the chat spam 'drag him' "yes I do, why do you only say hi to Sykkuno?"

     Corpse looked over at the girl smiling slightly, he had been coming over a lot lately just to spend time with her. She had for face cam off so he didn't have to worry about people seeing him. "Because he's better than you." Victoria answered looking at corpse a smile on her face.

    "Why is your face cam off?" Victoria read almost rolling her eyes. "It's broken, I'll get it fixed soon guys I promise, trust me I'm just rolling my eyes right now at Felix!" Victoria said hearing Felix say something under his breath.

     After a few minutes a voice Victoria recognized so quickly joined the call and game. "Hey sluts." Maggie said making Victoria gasp. "Since when do you play games?" Victoria asked making everyone laugh.

   "Since Rea asked me so nicely since corpse couldn't play. Now whose showing me how to fucking play?" Maggie said hearing Rea answer with a "I will." Victoria looked at corpse who smiled looking up from his phone at the girl.

   Victoria wanted to grab his hand that was resting on her chair but she ignored it turning back to the game focusing on her little character running around doing task.

User: loved it Victoria!!

User: I wish we could've seen your reaction!!!

Maggiemarie: you deserved it🖤
↪️Victoriamoon1: no 🖤

User: this stream was so bad, you barley spoke to your chat.
↪️Victoriamoon1: I'm sorry you felt that way.

User: anyone else hear the deep laugh?
↪️user: I did I think it was corpse.

Corpse_husband: wish I didn't have to miss it!
↪️Victoriamoon1: maybe next time!

   Victoria threw a piece of popcorn at corpse who scoffed looking at her. "What?" He asked grabbing the fallen popcorn and eating it making the British girl cringe. "People heard you laugh bitch." Victoria said making corpse frown slightly.

   "I'm sorry?" Corpse said coming out as a question making Victoria raise an eyebrow. "You don't care?" She asked watching him shake his head. "They know we are friends why would it be so bad to hang out?" He asked making her smile.

   She couldn't help but admire him, he used to care so much what people thought about him and her. Little did she know he was caring about it but holding it in for her. He didn't want to compact their friendship because of his own thoughts.

 He didn't want to compact their friendship because of his own thoughts

Corpse_husband: I've been forced by my friends to post a hand picture so here

1.4 million likes 50k comments

Victoriamoon: I'm friends😌
↪️user: thank you queen for blessing us!
↪️Victoriamoon: anything for the corpse simps🖤😩

Victoriamoon: I have a bracelet that says "sad bitch" hehe🖤
↪️corpse_husband: simp behavior.
↪️maggiemarie: simp behavior
↪️Julietmoon: simp behavior

Sykkuno: cool corpse!!

User: hot

User: I'm simping...
↪️Victoriamoon: same.
Comment deleted.

Pewdiepie: bitch I saw that @/victoriamoon
↪️Victoriamoon: shshshshs