XV

15 'oh?'

  "Okay so we have fifteen minutes before I go live." Corpse said making Victoria nod. The two were currently on FaceTime since corpse had made plans to stream with Pewdiepie and jack.

  Victoria put her hair in a braid fixing her makeup smiling, she was going to film a YouTube video with Maggie since she hadn't posted one in a while. "I'll let you go now, go prepair, and text me okay?" Victoria asked watching corpse smile at the phone.

  He hadn't expected her to open up with him so quickly after everything but it felt like it had when they were together all those years ago. "I promise I will Vic have fun."

Video call ended.

  "Hello everyone! I'm sorrry that I've been mia, Maggie stop messing with the camera!" Victoria laughed making Maggie chuckle holding the camera in place

  "Hello everyone! I'm sorrry that I've been mia, Maggie stop messing with the camera!" Victoria laughed making Maggie chuckle holding the camera in place. "So obviously today I'm doing a house tour with Maggie, Juliet would have joined but she's out."

  Maggie walked into frame her hair up in a bun making her look effortless but pretty anyways. "Hello whores, I hope you've missed me or else this would be awkward..." Maggie joked making Victoria roll her eyes and stand up.

  "So I guess we'll start with the kitchen." Victoria went behind the camera picking it up and letting it focus on the living room. It was a decent sized living room even though the girls weren't in it often.

  Victoria showed the white couch they had and the brown coffee table that was full of books and clutter. She showed the tv infront of the couch and how they hand plants around and a sage green blanket on one of Victoria's favorite chair.

   She then moved to the kitchen letting Maggie show it off, it had basic marble top counters and a island, they showed the plates and cups that were either black or purple. They then walked down the hallway showing the first bathroom which had Maggie and Juliets makeup in it and had a black and white theme.

  They then walked to Maggie's room making the girl smirk showing off her room. "So this is my bed and before you ask why my bedding is black.. I don't know it just fits my vibe."
She showed her room off showing the edgy room vibe to it making Victoria laugh at how different everyone's vibe was.

  They went to Victoria's room immediately Maggie pretended to gag. Victoria showed off her room, it was the biggest since she payed more money than the other girls, she had white bedding and a shelf with some plants around making it have more color.

  They then went to juliets room. "Sorry we are going into your room actually I'm not." Maggie said walking in. Juliets room was more modern and older look than the other to, Victoria had a more cottage/soft girl vibe while Juliet had a more grown up vibe.