XVI

16 'someone tel her her shirt is cute as well.'

  Corpse looked up at Victoria who was talking to the person at the counter. The girl had convinced him to go out and get ice cream and walk around town. He had his mask up his curly hair covering his forehead.

   She didn't call him by corpse but instead calling him Isaiah making sure he wouldn't be noticed. Victoria walked back over to corpse handing him his chocolate ice cream.

  "What was that about?" Corpse asked making Victoria laugh. "She was asking if she knew me from somewhere while looking for the mint chocolate chip." Victoria answered walking ahead of corpse and into the fresh air.

  The sun hit her directly making her brown hair turn to a lighter shade. Corpse smiled catching up with her quickly and following her to a park. They sat down on a bench watching little kids play and dogs run around.

  Corpse looked over at Victoria noticing her smile was big while she ate her ice cream and looking around. He smiled to himself looking back at the kids. He slowly pulled his mask down eating the ice cream.

   Even the littlest of things made his anxiety act up, all he wanted was to eat the ice cream he bought in public with the girl he liked but the fear of being noticed quickly came into his mind.

  Victoria looked over at corpse watching his hand shake. Without thinking she grabbed his spare hand and played with his rings on them making the boy sigh.

  It was a tactic Victoria had learned back when they were dating, when she made him focus on her fingers messing with his or his rings it helped him breath and calm down. "Hey we can go back to mine, or we can go to yours." Victoria offered making corpse frown.

  He pulled his mask over his mouth putting the ice cream down and leaning his head back. "I want to enjoy this Vic, I really do I'm just paranoid. What if-" "-no need to explain yourself come on let's go." Victoria interrupted him smiling softly.

  She didn't want him to feel bad about his mental health issues, she understood where he was coming from and immediately wanted him to feel better. "How about this we go to mine lay in bed and watch movies?" Victoria asked making corpse smile under his mask and nod.

  "I'd like that." He said standing up. The two kept their hands interlocked Victoria not pulling away for she was scared he'd have an anxiety attack while corpse just liked the feeling it left.

 The two kept their hands interlocked Victoria not pulling away for she was scared he'd have an anxiety attack while corpse just liked the feeling it left

Vicmoon: corpses shirt makes me go 😩💓

24 likes 12 comments

Corpse12: I'm glad you like it 🖤
↪️vicmoon: wear stuff like this more pls.

Mm12: cute ig.

Pewdiepie: okay but like why aren't you two dating?
↪️vicmoon: mind your business.
↪️corpse12: we're just friends:)

Corpse12: I mean your shirt was cute to...
↪️Vicmoon: then post it.

Corpse_husband: someone tell her her shirt is cute as well

1.3 million likes 907k comments

Pewdiepie: it's ugly.

Julietmoon: when did she get that shirt😩
↪️Victoriamoon: a while ago.

User: ew what a slut

User: it's cute!!!

User: is this Victoria?

User: she should cover up!

Victoriamoon: I meant on your private account but I can't stay mad at you😩🖤
↪️corpse_husband: whoops 😉🖤

Maggiemarie: HER FAKE TATTOOS SRE STILL ON FROM LAST NUGHT AHAJWHAH
↪️Victoriamoon: ihy 💗