XX

20 'running away again'

Corpse sat at his computer looking over his emails. He felt immense stress reading the many words. His eye was strained and begged him to look away while his eye patch sat on the other.

His throat was begging him to drink water but the stubborn boy refused to get up and go get water. He was so close to finishing then he could do it. Victoria was still in his bed on his phone scrolling threw Twitter.

She smiled seeing a drawing of her and corpse. She got up walking to his gaming room slowly opening the door making sure to be quiet just in case he was talking to someone or streaming.

"Yes?" He asked not looking away from the computer screen knowing it was Victoria. She walked over to the boy resting her arm on his shoulder reading the screen a little. "How's it going? Do you need anything?" She felt him tense at her words making the girl frown.

Corpse sighed shrugging her off his shoulders. He immediately regretted it but he couldn't help it he wanted to be alone right now. "What's wrong?" Victoria asked stepping back already realizing he didn't want her company.

That didn't stop the girl from trying, he'd do the same thing when they were together, he'd push her away when he was working or felt stressed. "Nothing Victoria." Corpse mumbled making the girls frown deepen her eyebrows creasing together.

"Sure doesn't seem like nothing, Isaiah what's wrong? Tell me. Please." She almost sounded desperate making the boy cringe pushing his curly hair out of his face. He finally turned to the girl a glare settled on her. "God Victoria I said it was nothing let it go." He growled.

Victoria held her ground not caring how angry he was getting. She wasn't scared of him, he would lay a hand on her and she knew it. "It's obviously not nothing-" "-WILL YOU STOP ASKING GOD YOU'RE SO ANNOYING YOU ACT LIKE WE ARE DATING." Corpse yelled making Victoria flinch.

Corpse was now standing towering over the girl. If she didn't feel scared before she did now. Not only was she scared she was hurt. "Okay." She mumbled walking out of the room not staying a second longer. Victoria grabbed her purse and shoes corpse following her regret filled him.

"Wait no Vic please don't go." Corpse walked in-front of her grabbing her arm making Victoria flinch. She had a tear running down her face all she wanted to do was be home with the girls and Ron. Away from corpse. "Let me go." She said barley audible.

Corpse frowned letting her go and moving away from the door. He watched her brown hair disappear behind the door. He knew he messed up he also knew he shouldn't have let her leave but he couldn't stop her, not without hurting her more.

Victoriamoon: here's a picture of Ron, I'm not going to be in social media for a little while loves, don't worry about me I'll be back before you know it for now take care of yourself I love you

Victoriamoon: here's a picture of Ron, I'm not going to be in social media for a little while loves, don't worry about me I'll be back before you know it for now take care of yourself I love you. <3

1.1 million likes 927k comments

User: aww Ron!

User: well miss you!

User: finally you're gone.

Pewdiepie: text me.

Sykkuno: love you Victoria!!

Felix:Are you okay?Corpse told me

Felix:
Are you okay?
Corpse told me.

Victoria:
I'm okay.
Or I will be.
He didn't say anything that wasn't
true we all know that.

Felix:
If it makes you feel better
Me and Marzia miss you

Victoria:
If it makes you feel any better...
I'm coming back to the UK:)
At least for a month

Felix:
So you're running away again.
Like last time?

Victoria:
I'm not running away.
I'm not moving back.
I'm just visiting my family.

Felix:
Okay, well stop by some time yeah?

Victoria:
Duh<3
Read 6:32