too tight!

pov of me, mychemicalkeith aka 3cheersforkeith aka keith kogane aka keith

"GUYS" i say, bursting into the living room (of slender's mansion) where shiro and lance are sitting.

i yell at the top of my lungs,  grabbing their knees, "I RIPPED MY SEX SKINNY JEANS WE GOTTA GO~!"

a flash of light fills my vision as we teleport to hot topic, the employees screaming in shock as i'm wearing nothing but a sock on my member (dick).

"please help me!" i moan to the nearest employee, "I NEED NEW JEANS 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭"

she looks at me with wide eyes, silent due to her current state of shock and horror.

shiro rolls his eyes so hard that they crack, grabbing me by my member (my cock) and throwing me to the nearest rack of skinny jeans.

i search through the rack and pick up the tightest, blackest, skinniest pair of jeans i could find.

"PUT THEM ON." lance and shiro say in sync, pushing me into the dressing room.

"i need help though!! my member (cock) is too erect i don't think i can do this myself :///" i say, bawling my eyes out.

they get on either side of me (hot) and work to shove my legs through the opening of the pants.

but i get stuck???!?!?!?!??!?!????!?!?!?!?!????!???!???!

"we're gonna have to lube up your legs to get them on." says lance.

lance.

they begin spitting on my legs in order to slip them on my body, and it was so awesome.

(100 gecs)

(100 gecs)