Valentines Day, 2021

This is the first year where I've had a Valentine that I'm serious about. Well, I mean, there was a guy that I dated briefly in high school that I was with during Valentine's Day, but we didn't last long. He gave me a rock (I think he gave me some cookies too, but the rock just really sticks in my mind, y'know?) And he was before I fully figured out that I was queer and before I knew I was trans, so I don't think it really would have worked out anyways because he was, as far as I knew, straight.

But this year, I'm with this beautiful girl who makes me smile just thinking about her. We are, unfortunately, in separate states, so I couldn't actually spend the day with her or get her a physical gift (and I'm broke anyways, so I don't think I would have been able to get her much anyways...) but I did draw her a picture of Demi from MHA, which she loved. She then asked me if I would be the Deku to her Ochaco, which made me so happy because honestly 🥺🥺 how sweet is that?

If I could fly over to her and hug her right now, I would, no hesitation.

She is literally one of the kindest people I've ever met, and I really do care deeply for her. I hope that we will be able to be together next Valentines Day.

Is this too sappy? I don't know, and I don't think I really care, because this is my first serious relationship that I've genuinely cared about, and I really hope that it works out. I really really do.