Prologue:

***Author's Note***

This is just a story idea I had so I hope you like it! Please show your support by voting and commenting! And keep reading! :) if you liked 'I Dare You' you should like this too! :)

Prologue:

“Mum,” I groaned, as she pulled up outside the house. “You didn’t have to take us right here! In fact, you didn’t have to take us at all; the train is there for a reason.”

“But I wanted to sweetie!” She replied happily. It was bright outside and I had to squint just to look out the window.

I sighed, thinking that this was the last time I’d see my mum for three weeks. I didn’t want to leave her on a bad note. “Thanks for the lift mum.” I sighed, giving her a quick hug.

“Yeah, cheers Mrs. Harrison.” Liam called from the back seat.

“It’s fine. And how many times have a told you to just call me Tracey?”

I rolled my eyes at her, knowing Liam wouldn’t call her anything but Mrs. Harrison. “He won’t mum.” I laughed, getting out of the car.

She ignored my comment. “You two have fun!” She smiled warmly, her short brown hair bouncing as she spoke.

“We will.” Liam said, throwing a wink at me which luckily, I don’t think mum noticed.

As soon as I stepped out of the car, the heat hit me. It was unusually warm for the UK but since we were down south, rather than up north like usual, I figured it must be warmer here. I walked round to the boot and opened it. Liam dragged out the cases for me. I had two but Liam only had a rucksack since most of his clothes were here anyway.

“Have you got everything out?” Mum called from the front seat.

“Yep.” I walked over to her window, the cases trailing behind me.

“Are you sure you don’t want me to come in with you?” She said, biting her lip worriedly and glancing up at the house.

“Mum, I’ll be fine!” I laughed, shaking my head.

“Okay, well see you soon sweetie.” She smiled nervously, looking past me towards the house again. “Stay out of trouble.” She added sternly. I cringed because I knew what she meant by that. Don’t get too involved with Liam. I liked Liam a lot but we weren't sleeping together. I understood her concern but we were both 18, two young adults who could make their own decisions.

“Bye mum.” I said, rolling my eyes. It was hard enough for me to convince her to let me stay at Liam's house already and I didn't want to start that conversation up again. “See you in three weeks!”

She smiled then waved. I waved back as she started the engine. I walked round the car so I was out of the way. With one last wave, she drove away. I watched the car disappear into the distance before I turned back to Liam. His dark brown curls were looking even darker than usual and his blue eyes were contrasting them beautifully in the Sun. I smiled at him, preparing myself for this three week trip.

“You know, you’re looking even sexier than normal in this Sun.” He said, walking over to me from where he'd been standing near the boot.

“I was just thinking the same thing about you.” I grinned.

"Oh really?" Liam rose an eyebrow, grinning. He leaned towards me and I frowned at him but he kept leaning until he was only centimetres away.

“Liam,” I whispered, feeling his breath on my face.

“Yeah?” He said, his eyes flickering over my lips.

“Not outside your parent’s house!” I laughed, pushing him away as I ran towards the door. Liam chased me up the path, and beat me there but, he did have an unfair advantage since I was dragging two cases with me.

He laughed as he got to the door.

“Cheater!”

“Sore loser.” He countered as I finally reached the door, for the first time realising how big the house was. It was massive; three floors at least and it felt all alone because the houses weren’t packed together like back home. There was about 200 yards until you reached the next house so the garden round the back must be beautiful.

It was the start of the summer holidays, our last one before uni started so I knew I had to make the most of it. I'd still have plenty of time back home with friends and family when I got back too. It should be fun staying with Liam for a while though since I'd never been over to his because of the distance. Our school, our old school, was a normal school and a boarding school so about 50 pupils could live there, including Liam. I was a regular student though because I only lived round the corner anyway. I knew Liam hadn't been back home since he joined our school at the start of Year 13. He hadn't mentioned why but I hadn't pushed it. My thoughts were interupted as Liam got out his old key.

Liam was about to put his key in the door but I stopped him with my hand before he could.

“What’s wrong?” He frowned at me.

“I… I don’t know. It’s just a little scary.”

“What is?”

“The thought of meeting your parents!”

“Oh,” He said, laughing a little. “Violet, you’ll be fine. They’re nice.”

“What about your brother and sister?” I said doubtfully.

“I’ve told you before, they’re all nice.” He replied.

I took a deep breath then nodded. “Okay.”

“You ready?” Liam asked.

“Ready.”

***Author’s Note***

I hope you enjoyed this so far! Just a little introduction for you :) it gets more interesting, I promise it will. Vote and comment please!

Also, some people said they didn't understand why she was staying with Liam for a while. It's just the holidays so she's spending some time at his, that's all :) As well as that, they're not hiding there relationship since someone got confused in the comments I thought I'd say, aha :)