He's Mine

In this story, Sakusa never left Hinata. They grew up together till high school.
(If you are wondering, they are dating)

At the age of 15, Sakusa went to Tokyo to live with his parents. Before going, he talked to Hinata about this. Hinata was sad that he was going to live away from his boyfriend but he knew that this is for the best. They decided to meet up every weekends and go on dates at either of their houses.

Everything was going fine until strange incidents started to happen which scared everyone, especially Hinata

.

.

.

.

.

It was February 5, 20xx, Friday.

Usually, Sakusa and Hinata meet up at Saturday evening or Sunday but Sakusa decided to surprise Hinata by visiting him on friday night since he doesn't have school on Saturday.

Hinata is on his way to his house after a long extra practice with his teammates and especially with Kageyama. He was late and tired. On his way he bumped into someone. When he looked up he was surprised. It was none other than his boyfriend, Sakusa. Hinata have a confusing look on his face which is asking Sakusa that what is he doing here. Sakusa then explained that he doesn't have school tomorrow so he came to surprise him. Then they went to Hinata's house. They changed into nightwear after eating dinner. Later, they cuddled each other sleeping.

Little did they know that someone was following them and was very jealous of Sakusa, who walking and laughing together with Hinata.

And from afar is someone shaking in anger, holding a very sharp object with a terrifying grin plastered on his face. He lacks the blood from his lips and gently chuckle as he tighten his grip at his knife.

???: Be ready, Hinata will be mine~

The person muttered under his breath as he looks at the two couple flirting with each other.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

[H: Hinata Shoyo, S: Sakusa Kiyoomi]
[(text) = actions]

Hinata is starting to feel like someone is looking at him more like following him. So, he decided to ask Sakusa about this.

H: Omi-san, aren't you feeling like someone is following us?

S: No Sho, it must be your imagination. Even if someone is following us, I will protect you!

H: Thank you omi-san! Now i am feeling great! (Smiles brightly)