Author's Note

"Hey, are you lost?'' The same charming voice which had sharp edges to its tone surprises the person gazing at the blooming flowers. Turning around, he replies, "Hmm, I am not lost, erm.. I'm exploring."

And the whole of their world stops when their eyes seek each other's. It unknowingly became the start of their forever with each other. For no one knew, there lay two incomplete souls at the two ends of the world pretending that they are complete, that they don't need someone else to turn their barren land of heart into a blossoming fall.

Contrary to all their thoughts, under the pink Magnolia tree in one of the lonely late winters of their lives, they meet for never to fall apart. The Magnolia tree symbolizes eternity and long life, because they know that once they bloom they will continue to bloom for a long time and hence, the seed of love planted under the blooming Magnolia tree is bound to remain for the time eternity.

 The Magnolia tree symbolizes eternity and long life, because they know that once they bloom they will continue to bloom for a long time and hence, the seed of love planted under the blooming Magnolia tree is bound to remain for the time eternity

Link for the story:

https://archiveofourown.org/works/32941342/chapters/81755641

Or else, you can find it under the username: ChenQing98 on ao3.
It's a part of BJYX Big+Mini Bang collection, so I can't publish it here.

Please do let me know your views on this short story. Comments and kudos are most welcomed.

August 5, 2021