Kya hoga uska anjaam? (What will be it's result?)(VaNi) Part 1

Bani was waiting at the park for someone.A boy reached there.

Bani said in a sarcastic tone:Finally you got time to come and meet me?

The boy:Oh sorry my bestie.I got stuck up in a meeting.

Bani:These days you are very busy.

He:What to do?It's really hectic.

Bani:Then ho did you finally find time for me?

He:I had to...After all you are my best friend.

She smiled:Jay!

Yes,he is Jay.

Jay:Now tell me why you called me?You said its urgent.

Bani:Yes.Jay...actually my parents are trying to fix my marriage with one Advocate Veeranhu Singhania.

Jay:Wow..cool...He is a famous lawyer.You are lucky.

Bani faked a smile:O really?

Suddenly her face became dull

Bani:Jay...why don't you understand that I am not interested to get married?I can't sacrifice my freedom.I want to enjoy my life like a free bird.

Jay giggled:So are you planning to remain a spinster the whole life?

Bani:Stop teasing Jay.I will get married to an attractive guy.I am sure that this famous lawyer Veeranshu will be boring.He is not my type for sure.

Jay:First you meet him.Without meeting him how can you be sure that he is boring and not your type?

Bani:I am sure.Such a career oriented lawyer will be unattractive,unromantic and boring for sure.

Jay:You are crazy.

Bani:Now listen.If you really consider me as your best friend you should help me to stop him from coming to my house to see me.

Jay:Sorry bestie...I can't help you in this matter unless I feel that he does'nt suit you.If he is not suitable for you I will help you to break this alliance.Otherwise..I can't.

Bani:You are behaving like my enemy now.He is not suitable for me for sure.Please help me Jay.

Jay:Sorry ...I can't.

Bani got irritated:Then don't help me.I myself will do something.

She walked away angrily.

Jay chuckled:Crazy girl!

Bani took a piece of paper and wrote:

Dear Adv.Veeranshu Singhania,

You are a well known personality in the society.You deserve the best person as your life partner.The girl Bani with whom your marriage alliance is going on is not at all suitable for you.She is characterless.She parties whole night.She is irresponsible.And she has affair with Jay Mathur.But she introduces him as her best friend to everyone to hide her affair.If you marry her going by her looks you will regret and you will suffer the whole life.So you better back out from this proposal and don't go to her house to see her.