Good-bye Kalos

"Try again next time"
You jolted up from your comfortable spot, this has happened ever since you've became the new champion of Kalos and thing's has been difficult for you and your pokemon to handle.
It's not like you hated it, but didn't like it either since battling other trainer's and mega evolving pokemon to their limit is tougher than a Rhyhorn and a Rhydon combined.
                                     "I'm giving up being champion tomorrow"
As you collided back into your soft warm bed,it didn't take you long to close your eyes and softly slept through the night. The next morning you were expecting no drama on a wonderful Friday morning, untill you got a call from your friend Serena saying that she needed you with taming Yveltal and Xerneas again. You jumped out of bed and started putting on you (Favorite clothes), (color/Shoes),(Color/socks) and let's not forget your best teammates, and a bit of cash, just in case you might buy something and start running out of your house. As you met up with Serena you didn't expect Calem to be there  "Oh hey (Y/N)! You made it!" Serena was waving to get your attention as Calem was trying to calm down an angry Yveltal "C-can someone help me here!?"  You made your way towards him and pull out two jumbo size poké-puffs from your bag and held the two pastries from your hand as Yveltal and Xerneas start eating. "I'm glad you both called me out here, since there is something I want to tell you both, I'm thinking of giving up my title as champion and hand them to both of you".

                                                Silence as in the awkward silence.

Was it to much to ask? Nice going (Y/N) you knew this was a bad ide- "Sure!"  Wait huh?
"We'll gladly take it" Serena seems to be happy about, as for Calem he wasn't to sure but still nodded for approval. "Thank you two so much! I'll promise to repay you some tim- "That won't be necessary" Calem said as he pulls out a travels ticket and hands it towards you. "We've noticed how stress you've been... so might as well go for a vacation untill you're ready to come back." You took the tickets and looked over it, it was a ticket to the Galar Region that opened up not to long ago. You had a smile and thanked your friend, running back to your house and started packing up clothes and Pokemon food for the long trip that waits you.

As the journey continues...

Yes this chapter is rushed ,but it didn't hurt anyone uwu
Later-