Pt 1. The start of it all

The diner hasn't been really popular ever since the 'bite' happened rumor had spread about it

The diner hasn't been really popular ever since the 'bite' happened rumor had spread about it.  Not in the exact way it happened though some people still came around.

Charlotte  had been coming to the diner often her father was never watching her. The Puppet always acted more like a father to her than her own father. He always was there for her  tending to her emotionally.

  Day after day it was the same other children often tried to  also play with Puppet but Puppet never focused on them. 

"Its my birthday I want the Puppet to focus on me why is he always picking favorites!" a girl whined

Her other two friends had comforted her before another one spoke

"Its too bad we can't play outside with all this rain."

"Daddy?" Charlotte asked for the tenth time.

"Charlotte I can't play with you right now I'm busy working. Why don't you go play with other kids for now or visit Puppet again."

"Cause I want you!" Charlotte whined

"I'm busy Charlotte and I will play with you later, I promise."

Henry walked off, William wasn't coming tonight since he was really sick this week. Henry sighed as he began to work on one of the latest machines perhaps a new Mascot could replace Fredbear. Maybe Freddy would look odd next to Spring Bonnie so what would be best? I kept doodling ideas and messing with a few gears.

"H-Hello?" Charlotte said softly the three kids looked at her.

"Isn't she that girl whose always getting spoiled here?"

"Yea she is and the kid that Puppet pays attention to all the time."

"Who invited her to my birthday?!"

"Not me!" the other two said in sync

"Why don't you play outside?"

"Cause its raining and cold..." Charlotte said backing up a little.

"I insist as the birthday girl here."

"The three had picked her up Charlie kept screaming and kicking about as she was tossed on the ground. Then received a punch to her gut.

The other kids  locked the door and Charlie had gotten up crying at the window begging to be let in as she was getting soaked. The other kids kept laughing then walked off.

Charlotte kept jumping up and down. Then she disappeared from the window.... dragged into the ally. The Puppet finally managed to get out of his box and outside.  The farther he went the more sparks that came. Forcing him on the ground and to crawl. He found Charlie next to trash bags and curled up beside her.