Prologue

Another new year in Akedemi. Another new year boring life. Being emotionless is the best when it comes to living alone with his parents in overseas, but when it comes to school Ayato Aishi has to put an act to be a normal kid.

That is the most tiring part. He rather seclude himself in his room with blankets around him, sleep until his body told him to; eat whatever his body wants; play games his body——brain tells him to; read anything he feels, intrigued. 

What is a life anyway? Obey whatever your body and brain tells you.

School is a waste of time to him. He excels in school, gets an honorary prize of whatever for good grades, get praised for writing correct answers and what else? Get the attention he never appreciate. 

'Don't worry Ayato. It's first day of school, just talk to no one.' He thinks to himself. After a light breakfast he set off to school with a blank look until he turns to a corner for a longer route. He bumped into someone.

"Ow!" The person yelled, falling on their butt.

Ayato immediately put a fake charming smile at them. "I'm sorry, are you ok?" He said holding his hand out.

The other person, in the same uniform as him, took Ayato's hand. The male looks up, and froze in place when Ayato helps him up. Ayato tilts his head to a side while waving a hand in front of the person. "Uhm, hello?"

"Ah! Hello! Uhm, sorry." That person replied rapidly, stiffening up when he see Ayato face close up to him. 

"Okay then. Sorry I bumped into you." Ayato said and left. 'What a weird person. Well, it's not like I have a say in this.' 

When he reached the gate of the school, he sees a familiar figure. His childhood friend, Osano Najimi. 

——————————————————————————————————————————————————

Taro is in heaven. Such beautiful person, what a man! He suddenly feel the urge to wanting to be under that person. 'Oh dear, what am I thinking?' He smack his cheeks. 'But still, what a man...' He continue walking to school thinking about the man he just met. 'Maybe he's an underclassman? I've never seen that person in my grade before.'

Just his luck, he found the boy again, but this time with another boy in childish uniform pairing.

He hid behind the bushes to spy on the duo, listening in to their conversation.

——————————————————————————————————————————————————

"Why are you late again!?"

"30 minutes before class does not count as late."

"How could you be so, so——"

"Inconsiderate?"

"STUPID!"

"I'll take that as the synonym for inconsiderate."

"Urgh! You always keep me waiting!"

"We never make plans to meet in the morning."

"Now we do! Meet me at the rooftop during lunch!"

"We are in the same class, the rooftop is always my little getaway."

"I say, MEET me there!"

"Whatever. If you are late I'm putting more tacks in your shoes."

"Good."

——————————————————————————————————————————————————

Taro was that close to intervene with conversation. He just found the love of his life and now someone is going to take him away?

He notice the childish boy make his way to a yellow hair boy on the other side, he assume they will be talking about the conversation he just heard. So, he casually walks to the other bush and listen in.

——————————————————————————————————————————————————

"Osano, don't you think you were a little harsh there?"

"I know. I just couldn't...bring myself to speak normally. Whenever I open my mouth it turns into an insult. He doesn't show much on his face, but I don't know what he's thinking all this time... Sometimes I wonder, if he really that oblivious or he just doesn't care?"

"Osano, you know you both are childhood friends. I am sure he will feel the same way, as long as you be yourself and never give up hope."

"Really? You think so?"

"Yup, so cheer up. Aren't you gonna put that perfect bento in class? Let's go before Ayato-kun notices."

"...You're right. Thank you, Raibaru. What will I ever do without you?"

——————————————————————————————————————————————————

Taro's blood boiled. He now realises the purpose of his life. To protect his perfect kouhai from the other parasites in this school. Starting with this Osano-kun.

What's it call? Yan...dere?

"Fu..fufu...Ayato-kun is it? Well, then. Maybe I should get a premium insect repellent."