Chapter 1

Jaunary 1st

i've decided to write something in my diary every day so i have something to look back on when im older...

.....................................

And that what i started my diary with before i hopped into the car with my mother on the way back to boarding school, which i was super excited for because i got to see my long term boyfirend Josh Farro.

As we drove up the driveway to the school i looked out the window of some girls playing hockey on a small grass feild lined with hedges and on the other side guys playing football as normal and that made me smile after all the shit i had gone through in the past few years, it was nice to return.

"maybe this year will be better" i said to my mother

"oh honey it will be you just have to make it happen" she said and put hand on my knee for reasurance.

My phone buzzed in my other hand and i looked down at the screen....

Joshy

R u here yet?

the message said, and i chucked, i think he was just as excited about seeing me again as i was seeing him!

"is that Josh sending you message again?" my mother said with a smile

"what do you think!" i said looking up at her with a cheese smile on my face.

My mother pulled the car up at the front steps of the admin office, i opened the door and got out and grabbed my suitcase and other belongings i needed for the school year and started making my way inside and kissing my mother goodbye as i made my way up the winding staircase to my room that i just happened to share with Josh, Taylor and Dakota. I know what your thinking, a school letting two boys share a room with two girls... whaaaaat!!

I knocked on the door with the number 117 and waiting for someone to open the door but seconds later i could hear someone screaming my name.

"Hayley Hayley is that you!?" yelled Dakota on the otherside of the door before she swung it open.

"you know it girl!" i said and embraced in a hug.

"you have no idea how much i missed you" Dakota said to me

"oh you have no idea how much i missed you too!" she said

"is my room next to Josh's" i asked Dakota

"oh for sure it is" she said with grin "but dont worry im the room straight across from you and taylor is in the room next to me across from Josh" she added

"oh this is going to be awesome" i said

"just make sure you and Josh dont make too much noise" she said and laughed, i went bright red.

"oh please" i said and turned around and put my belonging into my room.

The rooms at our school were like mini appartment rooms, each had four bedroom, a kitchen, a lounge room with a big fire place along side a tv and a little study room, plus a big bathroom for the four of us to share.

"so where are the boys" i asked as i walked out of my room towards the lounge room wondering why the place was so quiet considering Josh had been texting me like crazy all day

"they went out skating boarding or something" Dakota said as we were making our way to the front door to go look for them.

We opened the door and straight away saw Taylor skating down the hallway yelling something and waving Josh's favorite black beanie

"Taylor you cant get exspelled on the fist day!" said to him as he went passed

"Hayley hey! and dont worry i wont" he said laughing and soon i saw my beloved Josh runing after Taylor without noticing me

"Taylor give me back my beanie man" he said and i ran behind him and bear hugged him

"joshy i missed you so much" i said

"oh my gosh hayley" he said and stopped

"we didnt you reply to my text saying you were here" he siad

"i wanted to suprise you, expecting you were in the room but you weren't so thats your bad luck" i said chuckling before he shut me up with a kiss, a kiss i missed so much.