THE REVELATION OF THE PEN

It's the first day of weekend.The aroma of coffee reminds me of the time. It's around 9 already and I have to board bus for college.

As it is Monday ,the classroom is filled with faces signing boredom. I have occupiedmy seat in the last . Looking around is the only thing I could do. While everyone is busy enjoying their own company, a pen sound drew my attention and interest. It's her who is hitting the pen on the study table signalling her idleness.  Staring at her concluded me that she is bored but Unknowingly she created interest for me.

Probably I am the only guy who is enjoying the empty class today and it's all because of her. Her action of biting her lips in irritation turned out to be childish for me. It is cute.Her eyes shown her irritation. I had a imaginary fight with her hair to move backward for a clear look of her face. In this mean time, the pen sound raised further. I thought of thanking her for making this time of boredom a exciting and elated one. But it wasn't the situation for her...So I've decided to thank her by clearing her boredom.

I've tried to call her but my tongue couldn't unfold in fear. I made a sound so that she could look at me but it went in vain as it turned the heads of everyone except her. I rang my sarcastic phone ringtone but couldn't win her laughter. For a second I thought of becoming a joker to steal her smile... The class has started and luckily I'm thankful to the professor for delivering a entertaining and engaging lecture today. I looked at her if she could smile now but I wonder to see her in the same mood. I was given a chance to speak on stage ,I thought that was the chance .I succeeded in getting appreciation from everyone for my stand-up comedy but still couldn't find change in her face . The whole day I tried in many ways but all went in vain. In the end of the day, I built up my confidence and approached her to talk to her....She is thinking something and skipped my words. I reached home and spent the whole time lying on bed thinking of her .

NEXT MORNING....,

Its been 24hours since I couldn't threw her boredom away. I've been continuously called by my friend last night .It was his call reminded me that last night I couldn't complete my proceeding chapter of my Book "For HER". And I'm also late by two days . But I'm out of ideas as my mind and soul present at her.

It's 9 am .....,

I'm enthusiastic to meet her in the college and started my bike. While I'm about to drive ,I've got a call from the publication office. They asked me to send the next chapter as it's already late. What can I do as I'm stuck at her. So I've decided to write this chapter taking her as my inspiration and gift to her so that I can change her mood.

I've reached the college and started writing . In the end of every para, my eyes turing towards her seat waiting for her presence in the class. Finally she came and I am enthusiastic towards her smile today but I couldn't get it even today.

In the evening I sent my chapter copy to get published. It is scheduled to publish the next day. But my emotions is filled with her thoughts . It's again the same thoughts in my dreams that night.

The NEXT DAY....,

The day started with news of good opening sales for my publish.I've entered the class and  Appreciations, Applauds in social media made the day beautiful out there.But in the class ,everyone's question is on my mood. How can I tell them that the answer is " FOR HER" .

I have been waiting for her following the same process i.e sticking to the clock. On her sight , I froze for few seconds and I prayed to God to let me look at her happiness atleast today or give me a chance to talk to her. I've been waiting waiting staring at her... Meanwhile her friend came to her and gave a book. I wondered to see her SMILE and show JOY looking at the book. Finally my eyes filled with her happiness. I am elated and satisfied completely on her sight but only discomfort is that I couldn't be a reason for her smile.

Out of excitement and curiosity, I tried to know about the book she's reading as it's the reason for everything. But I couldn't find it.

Few minutes later....,

She came towards me and called me . As I'm unaware of the situation, my heartbeat sounded more than her voice. Slowly I approached her and stood infront of her. She said "I'm sorry that I skipped your words that day. It was all because I missed my favourite writer Lakshmi's next publish and I would like to thank you so much for the concern you have been showing on me, I've been observing you these days".

I smiled and said "That's okay and it's my pleasure,I have to thank you infact"

She replied " Anyways ,Nice meeting you , I'm   Sanvi"

I smiled "I'm Gagan"

She left making me more happier. I'm so happy for her and talking to her.

Mean while my friend observed me smiling and asked me for the reason. I hugged him, smiled and left from there.

How can I tell him the answer is HER. how can I say I'm happiest because of my success in winning her smile.
YES..., I'm completely satisfied now because I've came to know I'm  the REASON for her HAPPINESS.

Meanwhile I heard someone calling me and wishing me " Great writing Lakshmi".
YES..., I forget to mention you one thing , I have a pen name and it's my mother's name...I'm GAGAN writing under the pen name of my mother "Lakshmi". Its my writing that could win her smile ..... I'M HAPPIEST TODAY....

Its a luck to love your FAN, isn't it??? Soon, I would tell her my love  "FOR HER"......

THE END OF REVELATION,

THANK YOU for the valuable wait .....!