Reid x Dying male reader

Reader pov- 

This wasn't good. In in this job. Nothing ever is. The room was dark but I could make you a few things. Like the person in front of me. It was to dark to make out who. The chains on me were cold. Froze to the touch. I sighed deeply as I slightly pull at the chains. But I know it was useless. 
This sucks. Of course I was the only one who went to the one addresses the unsub was at. I closed my eyes. Maybe I can trick the unsub I'm asleep when they come in. 

After awhile I hear a groan. It must be the person across from me. I opened my eyes slightly to look at him. "Hey." I whispered. Hearing a bit more of the chains rattling. "(y/n) is that you?"
My eyes widen a bit. The sound of the voice was comforting. But also worried me. "Yeah it is. How did you get here Reid?" I bit down on my lip. "Weren't you with Morgan?" 

"Yeah I was." He responded. "But we split up. That's when I was attacked by the unsub." He sighed deeply. "We never should have let you go alone." I only chuckled softly. "This is my own fault. Should have been more careful." I titled my head slightly. "Wait. There has to be two unsubs to grabs us at the same time." I bite my lip slightly. Looking around I still could see anything. I was cold. Cold and in the dark. 

But that didn't last long as the lights were turned on. I looked over to the two males who walked in. One of them had a huge smirk on his face. I could smell smoke from where I sat.  I glared right at them. He walked right over to me. "Aww, someone has a fighting spirit. We'll break you soon." He went to touch me. I snapped at his hand with my teeth. "Don't fucking touch me you bitch." I sneered. 

I heard Reid move around a bit. I love him... I didn't want him hurt. So I'll take anything to keep him safe. The unsub growled as he grabbed my chin. His smirk only growled. "Maybe well have some fun with you first." he laughed. His breath smelling like rotting fish. I pulled my face away from him. My eyes going over to Reid for a second. His face scared me. He was so frighten. 

At least if I go first then our team will have more time to save him. That's all I cared about. I watched the other unsub in the back ground. If I go after him I'll be first for sure. "Hey bitch! To scared to do something!? Is daddy going to be the one doing everything because you're weak!" I smirked as I said in a really sassy tone.  

The other unsub who I'll call number two come stomping over and slapped me. That hurt. But I better buckle in for a world of hurt. Number one chuckled as he watched Number two. "Yeah that's right. Teach him some respect." I whipped my head towards Number two, spitting in his face.  

"Stop it (Y/N)! They're going to hurt you if you keep going like this!" I hear Reid yelled. That broke me on the inside. I looked at him slightly. The look of fear still in his eyes. I had to be mean if this was going to work. I didn't want to but I have to. "Aww. The doctor cares about the unwanted one on the team. I don't want your pity. You're a bitch too!" I snapped. 

I turned my head and looked up at them. "Come at me! I dare you!" I screamed. Number one grabbed my throat, choking me. I stared right into his eyes as I struggle to breath. I need to last as long as I can. He won't kill me... yet. I know he needs to break me first. That how he gets off. 
My eye sight started to get blurry. 

"Stop it!" Reid scream. Number one letting. I pant as I try to get my breath back. Number one nodded to Number two. I looked over to Reid as Number two shoved a cloth in his mouth. A smirk on Number one's face. "Great. No more whining from that one. Now let's take this one to the room." He looked back at me.  

I glare at him as the other unsub takes off the chains on my feet. Number one pulls me to my feet. "Now walk like a good boy. Got it?" He snarled. I only smirk. "Na. I don't think I will." I slam my head into his. He stumbled back. "You little bitch!" He screamed at me. I only stood there. A smirk on my face growing. "I'm a bitch? Take a good look at yourself." I laugh. 

Number two grabbed the back of my throat, making my breath hitch. "I think that's enough. We're going now." He said in my ear. I huffed as I got dragged towards the door. I look back at Reid. He had tears running down his face as he watched us leave. I heard the door close behind me. 

-magic time skip- 

I laid on the ground beaten and bloody. I feel numb. I breathed shallowly as I watched them move above me. I coughed, a bit of blood coming up. I took all I could. I feel like I'm slipping away. But let me honest. I am. I'm dying. But at least I died for a chance Reid can live. 

Closing my eyes I smiled softly. I heard steps walked back over to me. "What the hell are you smiling about bitch?" I hear Number one ask. Slowly I open my eyes. "B-Bec-Because yo-you le-let m-me pro-protect th-the on-one I-I lov-love." I smiled a bit more. I was so tired. Slowly I closed my eyes. I laid there, not moving. 

After a few seconds I hear the door slam open. I only heard yelling and moving around. I knew they would come. I knew it. Reid would be safe. Me dying here wouldn't go to waste. After a while I hear the yelling and moving stop. Instead it was replaced with crying. I knew it was my team. I felt my body get picked up slightly. Using all my strength I open my eyes slightly. Reid holding me in his arms. That made me happy. I look over and see the others. All of them crying. 
I give them a weak smile before I passed out.