Dabi x Fem!Reader Birthday Special!

(If you're one of the users reading this introduction thinking "FINALLY, a Dabi x Reader one shot in this book!", you're not alone. I meant to publish this almost a month ago for Dabi's birthday but I didn't get to finish it until today LOL. I have another Dabi x Reader one shot for this book besides this one coming out soon too, so keep an eye out for that.

This one shot is 100% clean. This is a one shot that is nothing but absolute fluff. I just have a dirty joke or two in here that might trigger any pure souls in the audience. Like the rest of the content in this book, I will have profanity in this one shot because we're dealing with Dabi and I'm 99% sure he cusses on a regular basis.

I made sure this drabble's theme song was also extremely fluffy and cute. As usual, you can play that song at any point in this one shot or not at all, but I suggest you start listening to it at the beginning.

Happy late birthday Barbecue! Me and my fellow simps love you so much and hope your birthday was wicked and cool like you UwU.

If none of the warnings bother you, feel free to read to your heart's content. If you want to skip reading this one shot, I don't mind. Enjoy a fluffy date with Dabi and making him feel loved! :3)

Barbecue Boi getting Birthday Barbecue

[FLUFF]

"(Y/N)? Where are we going, princess?" The villain, Dabi, asked his girlfriend curiously. "Don't take off the blind fold! Trust me, you'll love it." (Y/N) (L/N) reassured him excitedly, dragging him by the hand up the hill. The sun was setting as they grew closer to the hill, which was a few blocks away from the League of Villains' hideout. "Almost there! Just a couple more steps!" She exclaimed and trudged her feet uphill.

A sigh of relief escaped the young woman's lips when she saw that the food on the gray blanket was completely untouched. (Y/N) moved the styrofoam boxes of barbecue take out closer to her lap as she sat on the picnic blanket. She moved the birthday cake she bought for Dabi next to the take out and gently pushed Dabi so that they were sitting beside each other. He thought they were going to do something else and couldn't help but tease (Y/N) about it.

"It's a little early for that. Don't cha think, little mouse?" The villain joked. He was smirking with his blind fold on, knowing that she was a flustered mess over it. His girlfriend blushed shyly and sat criss cross applesauce. "Okay, you can take off your blindfold now." The (h/c) lass blurted with a giggle, scooting closer to her boyfriend affectionately.

Dabi's turquoise eyes twinkled with surprise as he looked around. "You didn't have to do this, little mouse." He muttered and tenderly cupped (Y/N)'s face with one hand. "It gets better!" She leaned into his touch for a moment. "What else did you do?" Dabi frowned slightly. "You like it, right?" (Y/N) pouted, afraid that he didn't like her surprise.

"Fuck yeah! I love it, but I don't want you to be doing too much for me." Her boyfriend answered. She beamed at his approval, put the styrofoam box on her lap and opened it. "You got pulled pork and onion rings?! My favorite kind?!" The villain smiled even more, glancing at the inside of the box. "Yeah! I got so many little containers of barbecue sauce, the lady at the restaurant asked if I was collecting them." (Y/N) giggled sweetly. "You did more, didn't you? I see that little bag and that other box over there, princess... You seriously didn't have to do so much for my birthday." Dabi complained lightheartedly, feeling guilty.

"Yes I did, silly! It's your birthday, you should enjoy it." (Y/N) reassured him cheerfully. "I swear if there's more-" Dabi remarked. "It wouldn't be a proper birthday if I didn't get you a birthday cake. Technically everyone in the League of Villains pitched in with me. Even Shigaraki paid a little bit for the cake!" She babbled, gently moving the cake box to a space on the blanket between them. "You're full of surprises, princess." He pressed his lips to her cheek, blushing. "It's your favorite flavor, (favorite cake flavor idk). Oh! And I almost forgot, here's your gift! I got you a gift and everyone else wrote a little memo in the card for you." She crooned affectionately and passed a gift bag to him.

"I swear if Shiggy said I need to get a new stapler-" The villain said lightheartedly. "What do you want to open first?" (Y/N) asked curiously. "Your legs." She obviously responded like a normal person and playfully slapped his face. "You can't have one wholesome moment in your life, can you?" She pouted. He chuckled and rested his head on her shoulder. "I thought we already were." Dabi mused, "Okay, y'know what? I'm sorry about that, I'll open the gift first."

(Y/N) eagerly sat up and her heart swelled as her boyfriend put the bag in his lap. Dabi took out the tissue paper and glanced at her before anything else. "Do you want me to read the card first or open your gift more?" He asked. "My gift," She chirped as cheerful as a kid in a candy store, "If that's okay with you. I put a lot of time into deciding what I wanted to get you for your birthday." The villain squeezed her hand and opened her gift. "I swear if this is a ticket to a Sleeping for Sirens concert, I'm gonna be so mad at you." He teased.

"How did you know I needed new hair dye?! A new surgical stapler...and a Hot Topic gift card?! What the fuck, (Y/N)?!" Dabi exclaimed in shock, pecking her forehead. "I remember you saying you needed to get some new hair dye, and I had a feeling you could use a new stapler. I got the gift card so we could go to the mall together-" His girlfriend explained before getting interrupted. "I'm so lucky to have you in my life..." He murmured, holding you closer to him.

"I swear to God if you got help for putting fireworks that say 'Fuck Endeavor' in the sky, (Y/N)." Dabi groaned playfully as the fireworks (Y/N) asked Twice and Toga to light started popping in the sky. "(Y/N) yes." was all she could say as they watched the fireworks together and dug into the barbecue take out.