My life

I'm Ericka Lee and I'm gonna tell you a story about my life when I had affair with my step-father who happens to be Dewayne The Rock Johnson at the age of 12. It started after my mother's funeral when everyone left the house. Dewayne was pretty much upset because my mother died with cancer as he sat on the chair while crying into tears. I want into the bedroom as I knock on the door as I stand in front of the door way.

" Hey Dewayne, needs some company?" I asked him

" Hey sweetheart, I thought you were asleep?" he asked me.

" I can't sleep, too upset about mom." I said.

" Come here." he told me.

I walk forward toward where he was as I sat on his lap while lay on his chest while he wrapped his muscular arms around my waist. That was moment I really felt safe into his arms and having attraction feelings for him. Dewayne have always been there for me when my father was never around and Dewayne never left my side.

" You feel any better." he whispered to me.

" A little but, I'm concerned of you Dewayne. I know you miss momma and so do I...We need each other it's what mom always wanted." I whispered to him.

" I know but, I don't know if I get over it." Dewayne said with tears.

" Maybe this can help." I said as I leaned forward to kiss him. It lasted five seconds until Dewayne broke off the kiss.

" What are you doing? We shouldn't be doing this your my step daughter." he said.

" I like you Dewayne and deep down you like me too. We shouldn't have to fight it because of our age difference and that you my step father. I see you as a man that will always cherish and love for me." I said as I rubbed his bulge as I was undo his pants. " What you say Dewayne, you want to have some fun?"

We both locked each other eyes as we eventually made love as he kissed me with his soft warm lips. I got on top of him as he put his hands on both of my waist as I was grinding getting his dick all hard until I got on my knees as I pull down his pants and boxers as his big cock was in front of me. I was amazed how big his cock and I was saying to himself that my mom did good, Dewayne is the finest mothafucker nigga on the planet. I lean forward and I suck his dick. He look down as he watched me sucked his Dick as he move my hair around.

" Fuck bae, you are just good as your mother." he moans.

" I learn from the best." I smiled as I continued sucking his Dick until he raised me up and pick me up off of my feet as he put me to bed as he went to grab a gold Trojan condom pack from his drawer as he ripped it open from his teeth. At the moment that's when I first loss my virginity and the moment we both fell in love with love.