Exquisite Moon (Kakeru Fujii x male!reader)

(Takes place during Season 1, Episode 6: Forbidden Service)

Baron Chujo looks on at Fujii with amazement in his eyes and pride in his heart, "You're perfect, Shooting Star!" he proclaims as he rushes down the first steps of the joint, dark oak stairs. "Beautiful!" he shouts in English as he rushes to the top of the stairs, "Wonderful!" he rushes halfway down the staircase "Perfect!" he finally screams as he rushes down the stairs again to face Fujii. With a gleeful smile he yells "Everything, everything about you is beautiful!" causing all of the male students to applaud. Fujii faces Baron Chujo with a charmingly cocky grin "Baron Chujo," he delicately grabs the tip of the baron's whip and bows gracefully "thank you so much" he thanks in French.

Then suddenly, a scoff from the top of the staircase followed by a sassyily annoyed voice " 'Perfect' my foot." Everyone in the room gasps and looks up at the student who dare mocks Shooting Star. A boy dressed in purple and black stands at the top of the stairs with his hands on his hips, looking at Fujii with utter disgust and with a slight hint of jealousy. His long, perfect (H/C) hair framing his face which holds an adorable sneer. The mysterious boy's heels clack on the stairs as he walks down "I don't know what you see in him, Baron Chujo. I think you need your eyes fixed. He looks like a little street rat covered in gold flakes, there is nothing so magnificent about him." The mysterious boy steps to the Baron's side keeping his eyes trained on Fujii; Fujii on the other hand, looks at the boy with pity. Kamiyama speaks out bravely towards the new face "Don't call him names! That's not nice!" but the boy snaps back "Be quiet shitty bowl cut!" which causes Kamiyama to yelp and hide behind Shigeoka fearfully. Baron Chujo looks at the boy "(M/N)! A gentleman does not speak that way nor does he use petty street slang!" then looks back at Fujii regretfully "I apologize for my sons behavior, Shooting Star, he does not even come near the standard of grace and elegance that Omotenashi strives for." The three Blazing Transfer Students exclaim in shock while gazing at (M/N) "eh!? Your son!?" (M/N) scoffs and flips his hair "Of course I'm his son, don't you see the family resemblance?" he and the Baron point towards the beauty marks on their cheeks, the Baron's is much more prominent while (M/N)'s is very faded and hard to see. The Kakeru's won't fight it and will just take their word for it. 

The Baron turns back to (M/N) "(M/N), I want you to apologize to Shooting Star this instant!" (M/N) looks at his father with utter disbelief "Are you joking, old man!? I will not apologize to some tacky amateur!" The student body gasp at (M/N) while Baron Chujo looks down at him with a mix of anger and disappointment "Just for that you are grounded, you are forbidden from riding your horse, Misaki, and you will stay after school for extra lessons in mannerisms!" (M/N)'s face becomes scarlet red with fury as he yells "I hate you, father!" he looks at Fujii and points at him "This is all your fault, Shooting Star!" he yells Fujii's nickname in a mocking tone before running out of the building. Fujii can't help but watch his retreating figure with sympathy.

---

After Fujii receives the medallion from Baron Chujo, he walks the halls of Omotenashi with a contemplative look. His thoughts are interrupted by the sound of a sad violin-

-He goes to the room with which the violin is coming from and he finds (M/N) there aggressively playing the violin with tears streaming down his perfect cheeks. His eyes show years of sorrow, his teeth clench with anger as he moves his hands so angrily against his deep purple violin. (M/N) waltz's around the room, his movements look violent and clumsy. When the song ends he slumps down into a beautiful love seat, dropping his violin and bow, and starts to weep. His arm covers his eyes as his cries fill the room. Fujii's heart hurts just watching him, his mind filling with thoughts about how to help this depressing boy.