Ch.1 Heavens Arena

"Where is this damn arena?" You whisper to yourself, "I thought this was supposed to be like the biggest building ever or something. Such bullshit."
You look down at the map you've been carrying and continue forward.
Realizing you haven't been paying attention, you look up quickly, but it's too late. You accidentally ram your face into an extremely strong arm, "Opps!" You look up embarrassed 😳. "Ohhh shit, my bad" you say as you recognize how insanely HOT the owner of the arm is, "I was looking at this map and forgot to pay attention."
"Yes, it was your bad indeed. Are you lost? Is there something I can help you with?" The stranger asks slowly.
"Idk, I'm looking for Heavens Arena and I just can't find it." You reply
"Well, you sure are a simple one." He says
"Huh?" You look at him with confusion
"Take a look upward my dear".
As you look up you realize a giant sign at the top of the building you've been standing in front of, Heavans Arena, it reads. "Haha, oh" you say blushing, "they should make that more obvious"
"Mmm, or maybe you should focus on using your head more" he says smirking at you.
"Lucky for you I'm heading there now. If you'd like me to show the way in I'd be happy to," he continued, "since it seems you may need the extra help".
"Oh that would be cool, thanks!" You reply happily.
"No need to thank me, I'm afraid you would never have found your way with out my help." He sighed, "Maybe you should stick around awhile after I'm done competing. It would be a shame if you got lost all on your own, now wouldn't it."
He's competing? you think to yourself, Damn this man is sexy as fuck.
Completely ignoring the fact that he's a total stranger, you agree.

Hisoka leads you into the building. You walk in together still engaging in light flirtation. When you finally find your seat, he bids you fair well and leaves to prepare for the fight.
After a few minutes of sitting, waiting for the fight to start, you realize you never had to show anyone your ticket on the way in.
Oh my. This man is really powerful, or maybe just sneaky. Either way, I'd still let him hit it. You giggle, finishing your thought.
"What are you laughing at!?" The man besides you demands for an answer.
Nervously, you reply, " Sorry, I was just thinking about getting absolutely railed".
"Huh?! Well, whatever. Just keep it down kid the fight hasn't even started yet" he says with impatience.
A few minutes later you hear the announcer introduce the competitors, "Everyone please welcome Hisoka Amorou and (Someone else) to the arena!"
Both competitors walk confidently into the ring.
"Who will make the first move!?" The announcer continues
Hisoka can feel the presence of your stare and locks eyes with you. He nods slightly and jumps in front of the other competitor.
"That's a solid hit for Hisoka! And an apparent knock out!"
Hisoka does not stop there, he locks his bungee gum to the competitor and slams him on the other side of the court. The crowd shreiks in disbelief.
"He always does this.. total show off" the man next to you scofts.
"Thats it! An obvious win for Hisoka! His competitor didnt have a chance to think before the round concluded!"
You smile softly😏 realizing whos taking you home tonight

As the crowd clears Hisoka slowly makes his way up to you.
"So, your name is Hisoka? That's cute..."
"Yes. You should have known that even before you bumped into me, considering that it's been on your ticket all along" he smiles, almost as if he enjoys how oblivious you are.
"Yeah, I guess so. I don't really pay attention to that type of stuff".
"To detail you mean" he adds waiting for a reaction.
"Yep!" You agree, "Soo.. was there somewhere you wanted to take me? You said it would be a shame if I got lost."
"I assumed you had somewhere else to go after this, is that not the case?"
"Not anymore.." you say seductively
"Well then, I guess I have no choice, but to take you in tonight. Does that peak your interest?"
"Of course" you reply trying to hold back how extremely eager you are.
"What are we waiting for then?" He begins walking ahead of you, expecting you to follow. You keep close to him as he leads you to his room.
The door to his room creakes slowly as he openes it, inviting you in. As you begin to look around, you hear the door slam behind the two of you.
"Curious?" He asks.
You nod.
"What would you like to see?" He says eying you viciously.
"Whatever you'll let me😏" you smirk at him, making your desire obvious.
You walk over to him slowly and touch the pink fabric on his tight ass waist. He puts one finger up to your chin forcing you to look up at him
staring at you longingly. You put your hand on his cheek and go in for a kiss. As your lips meet he begins to moan. He tastes of bubble gum, and death along with a slight hint of cum which only turns you on more. Grabbing your waist he pulls you closer and pushes his massive, already hard shaft up against you,
"Uhhhh, my milk is ready to be collected!" He moans to you. Moving his arms lower he grabs your chicken shit excuse of an ass and begins to moan louder, "Ahhhh yes, your shear lack of ass is utterly embarrassing."
His smooth voice makes up for the harshness of his words, you match his moan.
"Shhhh." He shushes you quietly, but you don't comply. Sliding two fingers gently into your mouth, he attempts to silence you.
"Not yet Princess 👸" He reaches for your underwear, but you push his hand away.
"You first.." you moan eagerly. He lets out a slight laugh and begins taking his shirt off revealing his insane pecks.
"Ho lee shit babe, I expected you to be less muscular. I mean I'm not complaining but.." He picks you up swiftly and slams you on a small table in the middle of the room.
As he finishes removing your underwear, you reach up and grab his neck, choking him slightly. Pleasantly surprised, he grins at you returning the favor as he makes his way in.
You brace yourself expecting the wicked size of his shlong to be painful; instead you feel an intense warmth and tingle throughout your body as the table rocks slowly.