⁽¹⁾﹏ ✉︎ ꜜꜜ 𝗥𝗘𝗧𝗜𝗥𝗘𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗡𝗦 ៹៹

finally ! after years and years of begging , patience and slight manipulation ( a lot of manipulation ) FEEL GOOD is finally getting to explore the world for the first time

finally ! after years and years of begging , patience and slight manipulation ( a lot of manipulation ) FEEL GOOD is finally getting to explore the world for the first time .

its hard to say how they are going to make it work . they knew their parents were ones to do this sort of stuff but this ?! FEEL GOOD grumbled a " goodbye , " at their mother who was waving goodbye like a maniac . the press was engulfing them and oh no they could feel their heart speeding up way too fast .

today , FEEL GOOD is going to escape their " normal " , escape their compacted life . they are going to escape their parents grasps and explore a new world . without losing any of her power ! it seems like a sick fairytale . yet its not .

their parents built a mansion for them to inhabit in with the other people ( she likes to pretend they arent coming with her ) . in a country without any stupid press obsessing over them . at least not as much , its still a pleasant change of atmosphere to FEEL GOOD . they will take anything better than her current life . anything .

life will be enjoyable . life will finally be how they envisioned : perfect . FEEL GOOD wont let anyone take their new " normal " away from them . though that " normal " is sadly ( not really ) what they have been dreaming of for the past million years .