1~ What's this about?

"And Pro Hero Deku saves the day again!" The crowd cheered as Midoriya waved at them and bent his knees before jumping away, green electricity crackling around him.

As he surged through the air, many people shouted and pointed below, cheering for his new success. He always waved back, often saying hi to fans, autographing objects and answering occasional questions from the media.

When he finally arrived back at his house, he was drained as usual. To be honest, it was always kind of lonely. He lived by himself in a two-storey house with two bedrooms, a living room, a kitchen, two bathrooms and two studies.

Why he needed two of all the other rooms, he had no idea. He had no special someone or any family that lived with him. It was just... Himself.

He sighed as he hung his cape up on the pegs behind the door before heading to the kitchen to make himself a coffee. The kitchen had a wood floor with grey countertops and white cabinets.

Little images, snippets of his childhood lined one shelf on his wall. Him in his All Might pyjamas as a little kid, his first day of middle school, being at the park with his mother, first day of U.A. High School, his work study with Nighteye, his first debut as a pro hero, a little snippet from the newspaper of when he made it to number one in the Japanese Hero Billboard chart and one last photo with his class, teachers, and other friends on the last day of U.A.

The coffee machine had stopped buzzing and Midoriya picked the cup up. The steam rose, curling in the cool air of the kitchen, light catching on the small water droplets. The steam trailed after him as he walked to the living room and sat down on the couch.

A black screen flickered to life, playing the news of his new success on defeating the villain- Blaze- who had tried to steal money from countless banks. The villain had succeeded several times before Pro Hero Deku had gone undercover and tricked the criminal before capturing him.

Midoriya sipped his coffee slowly and turned the TV off. There was nothing interesting anymore. At least not for him. Other than being the centre of attention, there was barely anything else that reporters spoke of.

For him, this was a normal day-to-day schedule. He would go home, drink a cup of coffee, turn the TV on, turn the TV off and do whatever else he pleased. Midoriya was perfectly happy though. It was his childhood dream after all, being the best pro hero and everything else with it. He was the next symbol of peace.

"I AM HERE!" Midoriya jumped as his phone went off. He laughed at being jump scared in such a way and picked up the phone.

"Hey All Might! What's the sudden phone call for?"

"I AM HERE young Midoriya-"

"ALL MIGHT! I AM NOT YOUNG ANYMORE!"

"Anyways, I called because I want to congratulate you on your recent successes. As your teacher and now non-related dad, I am immensely proud."

"Aww thank you All Might!"

"Midoriya, it's part of my job!"

Midoriya smiles to himself and crosses his legs on the couch before he carries on talking with All Might.

"Alright! I have to go now, but I'll talk to you soon young Midoriya!"

"Goodnight All Might!"

With that parting, the call ended and Midoriya set his phone down on the little coffee table.

It's getting late... I should probably get to sleep if I want to save Japan while I'm awake tomorrow. He stood up and picked up his cup before heading to the kitchen to wash it out. The ceramic clinked against the metal hanger slightly as he hung it up to dry.