Ch 1: Accident

In 2019, Aarav at the age of 8, he came with the marksheet to show to his father Pradap.

Aarav asks his father "Dad, Look I got first rank"

Pradap said "That's my boy. What do you want as a present?"

"Dad, I want to watch the Avengers End Game movie. My friends have already seen the movie. I want to watch it too."

Aarav's Mom Latha said "Dinner is ready"

Pradap lifted his son Aarav said "Let's have dinner first"

At the dining hall, Aarav tugged his father shirt and asked "about movie"

"Let's go movie after dinner"

Aarav smiled and said "okay"

After the movie, they came out of theatre Aarav pointed out a girl crying for iron man's dead "Mom, look at that sister she is crying for iron man's dead"

Piyush pinched Aarohi's cheek "you are really something" (characters from my previous book Live in relationship)

Aarav looked at them and laughed, Aarav's mom pinched Aarav's ear and "Enough looking at them Let's go home"

Aarav's family returned home from the theatre in a two wheeler scooter and at the same time the car came in that way and hit them.

Aarav's Mom died at the spot. The person who hit them took them to the hospital. Aarav's father died after the two days of the accident. Aarav was in a coma nearly for 1 month.

Aarav's relatives don't want to take responsibility for him. They decided to send to Orphanage. Venkat paid the whole bill of the hospital and discharged him and decided to take Aarav to his house.

Venkat brings Aarav to his house. Venkat said to Aarav "Aarav, This will be your family from now on"

Aarav asked "Why do you want to help me? When my relatives don't want to take me in but you do?"

Venkat said "because I owe your parents"

Prajakta same age as Aarav, came to her father Venkat "Dad, who is this boy?"

Venkat said "He is your brother"

Prajakta said with a sullen face "I already have a brother and he always fights with me. I don't want another brother"

Venkat kneeled down to face his daughter and asked "How about friend?"

Prajakta replied with big smile "Friend is okay"

Venkat showed the room to Aarav of his first son Varun who is 3 years older than Aarav and said "Varun, from now on you will be sharing your room with Aarav"

Varun replied "Dad, this is not fair"

Venkat said "I will get you laptop if you share your room with Aarav"

Varun replied "Fine"

Aarav placed his bag aside and sat in the corner of the bed. Varun said to Aarav "You have to behave as I say. If I don't like you, I will you kick out of my room"

Prajakta mom Sheela said "you can give a separate room for Aarav. It will be difficult for Aarav and Varun"

Venkat said "I don't want him to be alone. I hope they get along well"

Prajakta hold Aarav's hand "Come, let's play"

Aarav just followed Prajakta "I am Prajakta. What is your name?"

Aarav was being quiet and didn't utter a word. Prajakta said "you won't talk to me then I will start crying"

Prajakta made a sound of crying. The small boy replied "Aarav"

Prajakta stopped crying and asked "Aarav? "

"My name. It's Aarav"

Prajakta asked "where are your parents?"

Aarav pointed to the sky. Prajakta said "you mean they became stars in the sky"

Tears falling in the Aarav's eyes. Prajakta held Aarav's palm. Remove the tears and said "I will be there for you so don't cry."

Aarav lifts his face to look at Prajakta for the first time and thinks "Life begins when a person starts breathing but it stops for me when my parents left me alone in this world. I started to breathe again after I met her. My heart is willing to beat for her again. At that moment I would not want to blame myself for my parent's death. I don't want to feel guilty or alone. I don't want to remember anything but her Prajakta"