▹ A whole lotta love

No matter how many venues they perform in, no matter how many different countries they have the privilege of visiting, George will never get used to it.

Their rise to fame was something he had never expected and he still has to pinch himself; he's afraid that this is all just a dream.

Stepping out into the stage, the arena filled with empty seats never failed to knock the breath out of him knowing that those seats would soon be filled with so many different people with flashing army bombs, all there to see him and his members.

Looking out into the rows of seats, George rested his hands on his hips as an arm came around his shoulder. He looked to his left to see Taehyung standing, the familiar box like smile brightening up his features.

George wrapped an arm around his waist and the two rested their heads against each other, staring out into the open space; it felt so surreal, even after all these years.

"I still can't believe that this is my job."

"Me neither," Taehyung responded, eyes sparkling in admiration.

"Are you two having a moment right now?" Jimin's voice cut through the silence as he came up to stand beside them.

Sensing that he felt left out, George lifted his left arm up to invite him into the moment. His senses appeared to be correct as Jimin smiled widely and shuffled closer to George, wrapping an arm around his back.

The three of them stood for what felt like forever, just silently thanking their fans for everything they had given them. 

Hours later, the stadium was roaring with life. Screams in every direction, lights flashing brightening up the whole arena. The atmosphere was so intense, and it was a feeling that George never wanted to lose.

His shirt stuck to his chest as sweat drenched every part of him. A freezing cold bottle of water was passed over to him by Taehyung, who had been clingy the entire day.

After gulping down the ice cold water, George tossed it to Jungkook, who looked like he needed cooling down. He then placed his hands on his hips and walked to the edge of the stage, screams from that side of the stadium getting louder with every step he took.

He looked out across the sea of army, catching eyes with many of them who then had a fit after gaining eye contact. The corners of his lips quirked up into a smile.

His body swayed with the music, eyes still scanning around, laughing at the few memes he saw. He was reading someone's banner when he felt himself being pulled back.

"Gotcha!" Taehyung grinned widely, his left and right pointer fingers hooked around two of the belt loops on George's jeans. He used the loops as leverage to pull George back against him before wrapping his arms around the elder's torso.

George smiled when Taehyung rested his chin against his shoulder, the two of them swaying with the music before George had to sing. As his voice flowed smoothly through the arena, Taehyung watched him with such an intense admiration.

Once the mic was lowered, Taehyung grinned and hugged George tighter. "You're so cute! So talented!"

George laughed and reached up to pat Taehyung's head affectionately.

After that cute moment, the two separated for a good ten minutes before Taehyung was back again, finding the distance between him and George much too hard to handle.

This time, George was sitting down on the left side of the stage, waving at fans and hyping them up. He was in the middle of waving when he felt someone grab his wrist.

The second he saw who it was, his face broke out into a smile. Taehyung pulled him up off the ground and gave him the biggest bear hug that George had ever had.

"You're being very clingy," George noticed as he wrapped one arm around the younger male, his palm pressing against Taehyung's back whilst his other hand was dropped at his side with his fingers curled around the orange microphone.

"I know," was all that Taehyung had to say in response before he pulled back and began prancing around the stage.

George shook his head, lips curling up into a lopsided smile. He mumbled a low 'cute' to himself before turning back to the crowd.

After that concert, the boys were riding in the car to the hotel. Taehyung had insisted on getting the seat beside George, who didn't mind who sat next to him.

A minute into the car ride, Taehyung had fallen asleep curled up at his side. George could only smile and rest his head on top of Taehyung's, allowing himself to drift off into a sleep of his own.

_________________________

just george and taehyung being cute asf because there's not enough of them in this book.

thank you so much for reading, this wasn't proofread but i hope you enjoyed anyway.

you're greatly appreciated 💜

— blue x