the cute boy

it's the middle of the night ace is spotted by the 2 policeman they yell"freeze put your hands up and dont move" this is only the middle of the story let me go back (6 years ago) ace's mom *walks in the room* and say " ace get up go apply for college or you wont see your dad anymore" now imagine not seeing your dad for 2 weeks ace "mom can I go to and all boys school by dads house" mom "sure why not at least you are going to school" now ace is gay so he's going to fall in love with someone dad *pulls up* and says " son hurry up I have to go to work" ace gets in the car and he sees another boy in the car that goes to the school hes gonna go to ace totally falls heads over heels for him the dad introduced them but ace wasn't listening then the dad yelled "ACE ARE YOU LISTENING TO ME " ace is now back to earth ace says" yes I am what were you saying" dad says "this is Michael Clynch he will be staying in the same house as you and going to the same school as you but first you are gonna be babysitting your brother and sister while I'm at work and Michael at school ok" ace says "yes but dad turn that up that's my song" dad says" I cant believe you still listen to this" * turn it up* (the song 10,000 hours is on) and ace sings" I'd spend ten thousand hours and ten thousand more if that's what it takes to learn that sweet heart of your" then Michael*face gets really red while ace is singing while looking at him * ace dad says" ok now we gotta get going do u have everything" ace says" no I don't " then ace dad says"what are u missing " ace says "his heart" ace dad says " aren't you dating Danny" ace says" no we broke up 1 month ago " ace dad says" ohh yeah then you can have him" ace says " that's the dad I remember now come on I gotta see my siblings ok now hurry stop flirting with mom ok (2 hours later) ace says "lacy,nick where are you brother is home for good" both siblings " ace your back look I got something out of your closet " ace says " what did u get this time" lacy says" I got the half shirt and booty shorts" ace says " ok not that one is off limits" nick says" I got this wiggly thing I dont know what it is but it look like a penis for some reason" ace says" ok that's it no more going into my closet ok" ( they site and play for the rest of the day .