Dabi x Fem!Reader 1-Shot

(This is a reader-insert one shot all genders can read along with, so I don't need to make any copies of it. I've made copies of my birthday special so all of my readers can give Dabi love for his birthday [even though it's April, I know.]. If I make any more female reader-inserts, I'll have copies of them here for my male and gender neutral readers so you guys don't feel left out. <33

I need more Dabi x Reader one shots in this book, so I put this together. I'm sorry it's kinda short, but I have more content coming soon. I'm terrified of Wattpad snatching this book from me even though I have everything backed up, help. :/ I have a proper trigger warning below so you guys get an idea of what might bother you with this one. I hope you like it though!

TW: Slut shaming, profanity and (Y/N) breaking the fourth wall)

"I hate parties"

[PG-13 ENERGY]

"That skank...fucking around with my best friend." Dabi muttered with a scowl, sipping on his iced glass of whiskey. His turquoise eyes twitched slightly at Hawks and the girl he was dancing with. "Huh?" You mumbled curiously, "I didn't think you were the type of person to people-watch." He chuckled lowly as you stood next to him, leaning against the fence. "Dance floors aren't really my scene." The villain explained casually. "Oh. Honestly I'm the same way. Too many people. The name's (Y/N)," You agreed and introduced yourself.

"However, I think you'd have to have a reason for calling someone a 'skank'. It's not nice." You commented, snapping him out of his focused gaze on the couple. "I'm not a nice guy...I'm Dabi." Dabi remarked and also introduced himself to you. "You're at Keigo's party celebrating that he's the number one hero now. That's a thoughtful gesture by my standards." You disagreed observantly, earning a lighthearted scoff from the antisocial villain. "That's different. I said he's my best friend." Dabi defensively said back, taking a sip of his whiskey. "Still, slut shaming is so old school. You can come up with a better insult than that." You commented, unsatisfied with his response. You crossed your arms and watched who he was looking at also.

"I don't see why you're making such a big deal out of it, it looks like they're just having fun to me. Are you...are you jealous?!" You teasingly conspired against the brooding villain. "What? Hell no, I could care less-" Dabi disagreed and took another swig of his whiskey. "You have to be jealous, otherwise this wouldn't matter so much to you. Jeez my guy, get a hobby." You joked, "Her name is Jaclyn, right? Why don't you just talk to her like a normal person? You look so creepy just standing here with me." He chuckled and let a sigh escape his lips. "I had my chance a while ago, they're a thing now and that's something I'll have to accept. I shouldn't get in the way of Keigo's happiness, he's had a rough life." Dabi admitted to you.

"That's deep, I'm proud of you." You blurted and stood on your tippy-toes so you could pat his head. Both of you blushed with bright pink tinting your cheeks. "We literally just met." Dabi chuckled and nudged your elbow. "You still had character development in a matter of an hour." You mused, checking your phone to justify your statement. "You're pretty cool, (Y/N)." He complimented you. "I think we'll be great friends, my burnt chicken nugget." You replied before bursting into inescapable laughter.