Title your Story Part

Hotch's POV
I carefully watch Reid and listen to Garcia present the case. He said he was fine this morning but I can tell something's wrong. I'm standing behind my chair and the screen is across from me. I can only see a bit of his face from this angle but when he pushes back his hair I frown and I can tell he looks tired. I think he's sick but I'm not a hundred percent sure, I uncross my arms and place a hand on his shoulder.
He relaxes a little but I can tell he doesn't feel good, after a short discussion I say "Garcia, I want you with us, wheels up in 20". Everyone leaves and I hold him back he doesn't make eye contact so I ask "spencer, please tell me what's wrong".
He says "I'm fine".
I frown and say "you're a bad liar". He just shrugs and I grow more worried, I tilt his chin up so he meets my gaze and I kiss his forehead and pull him against me. He hides his face in my neck and I rub his back, his forehead is touching my neck and I can feel him burning up. When we let go I say "you're burning up spence, your sick".
He says "I'll be okay".
I quietly ask "do you want to say here, you need rest".
He shakes his head slightly and says "no, I want to be with you".
I sigh and say "I know, I want to be with you too but you need rest...okay, rest on the jet and you're staying at the station".
He quietly says "okay Aaron".
I realize we're going to be late for the jet so we quickly grab our bags and meet them in the elevator. I can tell he's tired so I wrap an arm around him and he leans into me and sighs. No one comments, they know we are together but we still have to be careful since we're fraternizing, although no one really cares about that rule. He closes his eyes the whole the car ride and once we're in the jet Spencer takes the inside seat and I sit next to him, I wish he'd take the couch but I won't make him. He rests his head against the wall and he sits on an angle in the corner. His legs are crossed and I put a hand on his knee and we chat about the case before relaxing. The flight is four hours so we chat. I stand to get a coffee but when I get to the counter I end up making two cups of tea. I skim through the tea bags and get his favorite tea before sitting back down and handing him the cup of tea and he thanks me and I can tell he doesn't feel good, he looks worse. He sips on the tea for a bit and looks out the window, I watch him and worry. When he puts down his tea he shifts so he can rest his head on my shoulder, I kiss his head and he snuggles against me and falls asleep.
I look up from my paperwork and JJ asks "is Reid okay?"
I say quietly "no, he's sick."
Garcia says "aww, poor thing".
Emily asks "why doesn't he stay home and rest?"
I tell her "he doesn't want to, I told him he has to rest and stay at the station if he comes".
Morgan and Rossi chat a little at the other end of the jet, when they finish the girls move back there and Rossi joins Spencer and I. He asks "is he gonna be okay?"
I nod and say "yeah, I've got him".
Rossi asks "how about you?"
I say "I'll be fine once he's okay." We chat some more until spencer starts shifting a lot. He looks freezing so I take my jacket that was on the arm of my chair and I drape it on him. He cuddles close to me and I'm glad he's warmer. I watch over him until the jet starts to descend, I kiss his forehead and whisper "spence wake up". He shifts and opens his eyes a little, I place the back of my hand on his forehead and say "you're still burning up spence, I think you're getting worse".
He nods the plane lands, I help him up and he gives me back my jacket, he's starting to look pale. In the car he closes his eyes again and when we get out of the car he grabs the door for balance. Morgan place a hand on his shoulder and when I get around the car I thank him and he heads in.
I help spence and he says "I'm fine, I just got a little dizzy".
"Spence, I'm worried about you" I tell him.
He says "I know Aaron". I guide him inside, we meet the sheriff and I introduce us.
The sherif asks "is he okay".
I know he isn't listening so I say "he's sick but our best, he wouldn't stay home". The sheriff shows us to the conference room and I have spence lay on the couch and I go to him map. Spencer starts talking to me about what the circle and do with the map. The day goes slow so I have spencer sleep until we leave at 11:00. He sleeps in the car too, at the hotel I guide him to our room.
He kicks off his shoes and leans into the wall and I look at him worried and he quietly says "Aaron..."
I immediately understand and help him to the bathroom we kneel down and I rub his back, he starts to puke and his body shakes. I hold his hair back and and when he stops I flush it and reach up to grab him a water. He takes a small sip and leans on me, I wrap my arms around him and his body is still shaking a little. I scoop him up and stand, I sit him on the edge of our bed, I grab his go-bag and help him change into comfy close and I can too. I have him lay down and he curls into a small ball, I slip into bed and wrap my arms around him protectively. He sniffs a little and I kiss his forehead and my lips linger. He's asleep almost instantly and I soon follow into a deep sleep.