Chapter 18

"Happy Birthday idiot." "Happy birthday to you too, dumbass." Sirius gave his sister a wounded look. "Ouch." "Hey, you called me an idiot, Siri." "Fair point. Here." Sirius handed her a small package and she opened it carefully and almost dropped the thing in shock.

"You didn't." "Yes I did." He had gotten her a necklace with a snitch pendant. "Whenever you press it, you can get a snitch out of it." Adelecia tackled her brother in a hug. "Thanks Siri." "No problem, Les."

"Oh right, wait." Adelecia fished around in her bag and finally pulled out a very small box. Sirius gave her a look. "Shut up and open it." "Fine." He opened it and raised an eyebrow as he pulled out a tiny watch.

"Er-thanks for the keychain without a chain?" Adelecia rolled her eyes. "I shrunk it to package it, you idiot."

"Ohh." Sirius pulled out his wand and enlarged his present. He looked at the watch with a sense of awe. "I got it for you because our parents-" Sirius cut her off with a hug. "Did I mention how much I love you, dear sister?"

"No, I don't believe you did..." Adelecia grinned. Sirius shook his head in amusement and hugged her again. "You're tall." She pouted. "No, you're short, Les."

"We're not going to comment on my irreplaceable height. WAIT! I can use magic outside of school now!" Sirius snorted. "You just realized that?" "Shuddup."

"Gladly." 

***

Adelecia and Sirius r sibling GOALS, istg-

Pls don't attack, ik it's short

I'm lowkey running out of inspo so I might take a short break to gain it back

And this is the only time I'm including birthdays because those things r too awkward for me to write well lmao

Next chapter 

da

plot

t h i c k e n s

Or it doesn't and it's just my normal trashy writing-

I drew some Regulus art because I was bored and he's a king

Ima show it to ya guys later

Also my heart goes out to yall in Texas

We love you

lol Bye!

~ Foody