Extra Help

// smut , fem reader
First book... its all a joke lmao WEEWOOWEEWOO

*knock knock* "excuse me... uhm Mr. NotFound?" I lean against the doorway, swaying my hips in the opposite direction. He looks up from his stack of mishevled papers, licking his lips, pushing up his glasses and putting the cap on his pen. "Y/n!" He says. "How are you whats up?" I walk into the room, smoothening out the front of my kilt as i walk towards his desk. He smiles and i make eye contact with him, a smile forming on my mouth as well. "I just had a few questions about the lesson today. I was wondering if you could help?" I gulp. "Sure y/n, have a seat." He points to the left fabric covered brown chair in front of his desk. I let my backpack fall to the floor as i sit down, tucking my kilt underneath my ass. Leaning over, i unzip my bag and take out my textbook and binder. He clears his desk to make room for me and swipes his mis shevled papers to the side. I lay my things up top and take a pencil out of my white button up shirt pocket. He looks subtly as i take it out. I try not to let him notice i saw him peeking. I open the textbook and binder and point to question 5c on page 225. "This one right here was really tricky" i say, lingering my words a lil. "Lets go through it nice and slow" he says. My underwear starts to dampen at his slow and milky words. They flow so smoothly, his deep tone crinkling the vowels. I lean forwards a lil, my chest slightly over his desk, my unbuttoned white shirt unbuttoned low enough for him to see down if he glanced over at me. I hear him swallow hard. "O-okay so the first thing we have to do is write out the formula. Can you do that for me?" "Yes sir" I say before loosely swaying the formula out of my mouth, numbers singing through the air. "Very good" he says, almost choking on his words. "Are you okay sir" i ask, playing an innocent, naive role. He shifts in his chair and says, "yes y/n," clearing his throat and retaining his focus. As he lifted his ass slightly to shift in his chair, i could see a hardon forming through his pants. I quickly darted my eyes back down to my page. My face heats up. I know the fire im feeling can be seen through red hot cheeks. I blush more thinking about it. "Y/n, you alright?" He asks. "Yea just a bit hot." I pinch my shirt, waving it back and forth to cool my body down. Red lace is fully visible with every back and forth motion i do. I let out a sigh and look back up to see him blushing hard. His arm moving slightly, his hand hidden below his desk. I fan myself with my shirt more. "Thats better," i say, sighing softly. I see him trying to hide himself biting the inside of his cheek. "You know what... do you mind if i go use the washroom quickly," i say, my body burning hot, pussy wet, starting to drip out of my underwear. "Uhm sure," he stumbles to say. I quickly and quietly rush out of the room. My hand slips down my skirt as soon as im out of sight. I run to the bathroom and lock the door behind me, leaning against it, sliding down to the floor. I trace my middle finger through my folds and start circling my clit. My head leans back in agony. "George fuck George," i moan out. I quicken the pace and start rubbing and teasing my hole. I slip a finger in and my eyes and head roll back in pleasure. I hear footsteps walk past me but i dont bother to quiet my sounds of pleasure. "fuUck mr notfound youre so good to me," i breathe out heavily. I insert another finger and start thrusting in fast, soon adding a third finger causing a bit of pain. "uh ahh Ahh" i moan deeply, completely in a state of bliss at this point. Thrusting in as fast as I can, i start to slow as i cum, it seeming through my panties and down my legs. Fuck it felt so good. I wipe myself off with a bit of toilet paper, pull up my panties, wash my hands and quickly shuffle back to Mr. NotFound's classroom. Mind completely elsewhere, I walk in without knocking and sit down in front of him, him not noticing that ive entered. I look up at him and see his eyes completely rolled back. Him leaning backwards in pleasure. His dick out, right hand clasped around it, rapidly moving up and down. My pussy is immediately drenched from the sight. I slip under his desk, careful not to make any noise til I grab his thighs making his hand stop and his skin a painted red. He freezes. I shuffle closer and move his hand from his dick, replacing it with mine. I instantly place his tip in my mouth and start bobbing, glassy eyes looking up at his red face. He lets out a soft "fuck" before leaning right back in his chair and placing his hands in my hair. He gently starts guiding my head up and down. I go deeper and deeper on him and suddenly pop off with a loud suction pop. "agh" he groans dye to the lack of wet mouth against his throbbing dick. I slide closer to him and stand up in front of him, slowly undoing the buttons of my shirt. "Ive wanted this for a long time," he says before grabbing my waist with his left hand, his right massaging his dick. My short kilt had been rolled up high enough to see my ass in the back after i had left the washroom. I slip my hand under my kilt and swipe along my folds, gathering cum between my two fingers. I slather his mouth with the substance as he moans out, the teasing driving him over the edge. With my other hand, i slip my panties down low enough for his dick to fit in my hole. I climb on him and line his dick up with my hole, letting it sit there a while to tease him even more. "FUCK Y/N JUST PUT IT IN ALREADY" he growls out loudly, forgetting that his classroom door was wide open. I slam in him hard. We both moan out in pain and pleasure. I stay cockwarming him for a bit as i get adjusted to his size. I move my hips and bounce slowly, speeding up as time passes. His throbbing member hits my gspot and i breathe out heavily as my legs shake and collapse. He holds my waist and slams myself onto him repeatedly, him doing all the work now, my eyes completely rolled back. "C-cum" i slur out. He picks up the pace and i can feel him getting close; his motions becoming sloppy. He leans me forward and sucks on my exposed left tit. "F-FUCK!" I spit out as i jut my hips forward and cum all over his dick, pants, and grey knit sweater vest. Fuck did that ever feel good. He thrusts into me, creamy slick tip sliding out of me every now and then due to me shaking. He pushes my hips down, him fully balls deep inside of me. "UUHH" i moan out in overstimulated pleasure. "RRRR" he growls and he pushes me down and cums deep in me, me fondling his balls, cum dripping out of my pussy onto my hand. I fall backwards and lean against his desk, his cock still in my pussy, cum dripping onto the floor. "Fuck," i say while trying to catch my breath. "That was amazing y/n," he breathes out heavily, stroking his cock again. I lean forwards and kiss him passionately, my tongue dominating his.
———————————
1354 words!!