Author's Note

Hi everyone! It's me, the lady who sips tea and spills tea 🍵. I'm here again with my new book Taylor Swift Imagines.

I just wanna try another kind of book that will help me, to be more creative in writing and to encourage you to stan my Queen T. Because... why not? She's so kind, smart, gorgeous and such a talented human being. I think she have all the good traits in the world. It's just that media had ruined her image and let it be like that for the longest time. Thanks to those people and to us swifties who are strong enough to withstand all the dramas and to continue loving and supporting her all throughout her career.

This time I will let you imagine things with her. To those swifties who haven't seen her personally and is dying to meet her one day. Now is the chance to imagine those things with the help of each shot that I'll be posting. 🥰

Are you down for it or nah?

The photos that I'll be using here are not mine. Giving all the credits to the rightful owner.

A friendly reminder that this is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and events are fictitious, unless otherwise stated. Any, resemblance to real person, living or dead or actual event is purely coincidental.

All rights reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced, distributed or transmitted in any form or by any means, without the prior permission of the author.

You can enjoy reading my lovely swifties 🥰 don't forget to vote and comment down your thoughts in each shot. 😘❤️✨