Copyright/Prologue/Warnings

Copyright © 2021 by ShouldWeCare

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents either are the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events, or locales is entirely coincidental.

All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced or used in any manner without written permission of the copyright owner except for use of quotations in a review.

-*-

This story contains:

- Minor Cussing (I will be trying to keep to as clean as possible.)

- Mentions of: Eating Disorders, Depression and Anxiety, Drug and Alcohol Abuse, and possibly a few more warnings that have not been finalized yet.

- Really unhealthy coping mechanisms and bad behavior.

- Disgusting and toxic displays of (what
the character believes as) "love".

- Suicidal Thoughts and Actions.

- LGBTQAA+ Community plays a huge part in this book. If you don't like it, don't read it.

There will be *Tigger Warnings* in front of any chapters that contains mentions of  the things previously mentioned.

(I don't encourage these thoughts or behaviors, please if you are having these thoughts or doing these actions, seek professional help.)

-*-

I will try to be respectful and actuate with the information I put into this book, but I am human and will make mistakes, so please point them out to me in the comment section. I will definitely fix my work or correct a spelling error in a timely manner. Please also be respectful back to me (the author) and the people in the comment section. I will not tolerate rude language towards other people or downright fighting in my book. Debating about something in my book is completely fine, just don't cross the line.

-*-

Now onto the prologue or the description with a few fixes and additions:

Ella Callo, the closeted bisexual female who never tried to be the center of attention, suddenly gets shoved into it after a huge scandal at her old school (Westbrook Middle School.) The then fourteen year old has to make it through almost two more years of Westbrook, which damaged her in many ways. After moving to a different school halfway through the school year, she has a very different approach to everything.

Now, the sixteenth year ago, Ella Callo is ready to take on everything in this boarding school with beauty, grace, and a smile. Ella is ready to hide her self from the world and show the part only rich kids and criminals want to see.

What bad could come from killing people with kindness and poise?

Come along as you see the world through Ella's eyes and experience the good times and the bad ones with her.

-*-

If you are enjoying this book at any point, please feel free to leave a comment or like. They would be greatly appreciated and helps me reach a bigger audience to grow my page and book. Thank you some much for even clicking on this book and giving it a try. Thank you from the bottom of my heart, this means the world to me. I have always wanted to make this a story with a few of these characters and being able to now feels amazing.

-*-

Without Further Ado, Here Is "Almost Blooming"!!!

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Mar 03, 2021 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

ALMOST BLOOMINGजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें