I. Pocky

You rushed to the candy store as quickly as possible. A new form of your favorite candy has just came out and you wanted to buy it, badly. You hated how the traffic light always turned green when you were about to cross the street. The cars zoomed quickly causing the wind to blow through your hair and a little up your skirt.

When you got there, the store was crowded with people. Your eyes widened at the amount there. The weirdest part was that you got there an hour before the stored opened. You sighed and got a place in lime, looking at the people on line.

Your eyes sparkled at the sight of the goods you managed to get. Plus, the new and rare strawberry and chocolate flavored Pocky with sprinkles that you had 10 boxes of. Pocky was the number 1 candy you loved.

You took a seat at a park bench that was across the street from the store. Watching the people get all excited made you hungry, and so you opened one of the boxes, took out a Pocky stick, and put it in your mouth.

"Delicious" you shouted for the whole world to know how much you loved it. While munching on more sticks, you heard a yell coming from the candy shop. "There sold out?!" you heard causing you to be petrified. Just then, a man with short dark blue and partly pink hair marched out of the store and onto a bench near yours.

He buried his head in his arms, not looking up. You actually felt bad for him. The most delicious candy just came out and less than a hour later, its sold out. Instead of keeping the Pocky sticks to yourself, you went up to the boy, tapped him on the shoulder making him gaze up at you.

You held out the box of Pocky so that he could take some. His eyes widened since most people in the world are greedy including him. He took one and ate it. His eyes glowed at the taste of it.

"So this is the taste of the ultra rare strawberry and chocolate Pocky" he said taking the box. "With sprinkles" you added. He smiled at you. "Thanks! The name's Stocking." You smiled back and introduced yourself. "No probl-wait, no it actually was a problem. Anyways, the name's _________ ." You sat next to him eating Pocky together. Most of the time, Stocking was staring at you and it kinda made you feel uncomfortable.

"I got an idea!" he randomly blurted out, almost making you choke to death. "We should play the Pocky Game." You tilted your head questioning. "Pocky Game?" "Trust me, its fun. Put the Pocky in your mouth."

You did what he said and put it in your mouth. He didn't tell you what to do next since he had taken the other end of the Pocky stick. Your face instantly turned cherry red. You've read about this game before, but never played it. You bit your end of the stick and so did stocking. The pattern continued until the stick was almost gone. It was Stockings turn, so as soon as he bit the last bit of Pocky, your lips touched with his. This game always made you feel weird, but for some reason it was quite enjoyable.

You both finally parted from the long kiss. Your face was darker than ever before. Looking away from Stocking, you put another piece in your mouth."We should play again..." you suggested.

Game of Pocky

Step 1: Get a partner or a group to play this game with.

Step 2: Take a stick of Pocky out of the box.

Step 3: Put one end in your mouth, and the other person puts the other end in their mouth.

Step 4: Bite the Pocky until it gets smaller and smaller. If both continue, the two participants' lips will touch. Whoever breaks the kiss, losses the game