September 5th,1993

I sat at the corner booth in the back of my favorite book store by myself just reading through " Beauty and the Beast"
I know it sounds silly or childish for a 23 year old woman to be reading a children's book but to be honest, this has always been my favorite book to read since I was a little girl. I would watch the movie over and over again, never getting bored of it, sing a long to the songs and just fall inlove with the movie all over again.

So here I was on this lovely raining Wednesday evening, sitting flat on my bums in a corner at a local library reading a children's story. I would sneak into the library every Wednesday evening with a blanket and read as much as I possibly could if I couldn't sleep at night, reading helps me to relax and I just feel so at peace all together.

Your probably wondering how I got in the library in the first place, well let's just say I have certain skills which allow me to come and go as I please. And don't be alarmed, I never take anything that does not belong to me I simply pick a book to read, and than I am on my way again after I have finished reading it. Most nights I stay here just until Miss Ross arrives just to make sure she is safe and does not get hassled by anyone, she has caught me a few times and has agreed to keep my secret as long as I put the books in their neat order and of course I don't snack while reading.

Anyway, there is much more to the story and I would like to share it with you.

Story begins

As I sat in my corner,knees bent and focused on finishing "Beauty and the Beast" for the fourth time I suddenly had the urge to use the bathroom
Because I knew I was the only one in the library at this hour, I left my things unpacked and rushed off to the bathroom to take care of my business. On my way back, I saw a shadowy figure moving about but than I realised it must be my mind placing tricks on me. It often happened, that I would see things moving around in the library but I never cared enough to see what it was and simply brushed it off. I figured that as long as none of the books went missing, it was nothing to be bothered about. Perhaps I was not the only person who came at this hour for a night read.
None the less as I walked to where my bags are, I noticed the shadowy figure from before moving about and decided to stay still and see what he would do.

I noticed he had a janitorial uniform on  and stood about 6'6, light skinned, in his early 20's and that he was about to take a bite of my oreo biscuit bar

"And what exactly do you think your doing?"

"Do these belong to you Ma'am?"

"Ma'am? Uh yes, they do belong to me. Now please put the biscuit down and move away from the backpack"

"I hope you don't mind but I kind of already took a bite of the biscuit bar, so you might want me to have the rest."

"You ate my biscuit? What if I put poison in it?"

"Your too pretty to be a killer, so I doubt that. Now if you don't mind I have some cleaning to do before Miss Ross gets in"

"Well nice to meet you, I have to go now."

And with that I left, since Miss Ross would be coming in soon she did not need me to stay with him being there but as I was about to leave I realized that Miss Ross never mentioned a new janitor starting soon I should stay just in case.
So I sneak back in and hide in the office next to hers, just so I would be close enough to hear them talking without getting noticed and right on cue they both walked in.

"Goodmorning August, your earlier than expected"

"Morning Miss Ross,  yeah I thought it would be a good idea to get a head start and check the place out"