EIGHT

*•*•*

*•*•*

Annora walked back into the room holding her inhaler when she heard knocking on the door

Annora walked back into the room holding her inhaler when she heard knocking on the door. "Hey! Hey, you guys in there?!" Annora looked scared as she walked closer to Connor who lightly rubbed her back. "Who is that?"

Wes whispered back at her staring at the window, "Asher." Connor left Annora's side walking forward as Asher yelled. "I see your car in the driveway, Connor! Annora! I know you're home! Are the others there too?! Open up the damn door!"

Annora's breathing started to get heavy again, Connor noticed and took her hands in his, feeling the inhaler in her palm. "A, breathe in with me. 1, 2, 3. Slow breaths okay." She followed his actions as he breathed with her. "1, 2, 3." Laurel nudged Connor so he'd pay attention, "Okay, what is he doing here?"

Michaela who was still sat in the corner whispered, "It's my fault." Connor forced out a laugh removing his hands from the trembling girl in front of him. "Of course it's her fault. I mean, who else's fault would it be, right." He sat down against the wall as Asher yelled out again.

"Is Michaela in there with you?! I want my freaking trophy back!" Annora went over to the corner folding herself up as she rocked back and forth. "I want my mom. I want my mom. I need Frank." Tears streamed down her face as she caught another glimpse of Sam's body. "I need Frank!" She whispered to herself, choking out a sob, causing her to place a hand over her mouth.

"Open up! I know you're in there!" Asher pounded on the door again after quiet moments causing the young girl on the floor to jump. Rebecca pulled Wes down as she also dropped to the floor. "Everyone, get down." Connor stood laughing covering his mouth as Asher went knocking on the window.

"Are you bitches seriously trying to ignore me right now?" Annora covered her ears continuously rocking, "Go away." Connor slowly laid on the floor right where Sam Keating laid staring into his eyes. "Let me in! And you guys call me immature?! I'm like the most grown-up grown-up ever!"

The students sat in the courtroom listening as Annalise and Prosecutor Parks talked with the judge. The judge ended up setting the bail at maximum, though Annora hadn't paid attention to was more focused on the fact Frank hadn't tried to speak with her. She hadn't known what she had done wrong for him to leave her at the bar and not speak or even look at her.