Chapter 1: Family of Heros

Hello everyone! Welcome to this first chapter of my Rescue Bots x Reader.

Just a few things you need to know:
Y/n = Your name
L/n = Last name
H/c = Hair color
F/c = Favorite color
B/a = Bike accessorie
Y/d = Your designation (Cybertronian name)

  That's it for now! Oh! And the car can be whatever you want it to be, but I'm using the above car for me.😁

  Don't be shy about commenting! I love hearing from y'all and am open to a little criticism! Just don't be to critical. I am no pro writer and this is just for fun.

  Ok, enjoy this first chapter!

•<♡>•<♡>•<♡>•

3rd Person POV-

  Right now, in a galaxy far, far away, a spaceship sits idle in the middle of an asteroid field. The ship's paint was dirty and scratched from who knows what. Inside were four unconscious beings inside these cylinders along the back wall of the control room.

  Suddenly, a beeping broke the silence of the ship. The beeping soon stopped and was replaced with a video flickering on a screen with static in the background before it cleared up.

  A deep voice belonging to the red and blue robot on the screen is heard as the video plays, "I have a message for all Autobots scattered throughout the galaxies. Though Cybertron has fallen, we still stand. Follow these coordinates to join us. Priority, Prime."

  With that, the video showed some coordinates. The ship then started and followed the coordinates given from the video, the beings still unconscious. The boosters roared to life and they soon arrived at their destination, Earth.

  The ship started smoking as they neared Earth and crash landed in a foreign place.

  Once the ship stopped skidding, running into a metal tower in the process, it opened it's exit ramp with a hiss, click, and whir.

  Once it was completely open, the four beings stepped out of their ship, revealing that they are also robots, and looked at their surroundings in wonder.

  The last one out, the greenish-grey colored one, asked in awe after he fully stepped out of the ship, "What is this place?"

  They all were facing the same direction when the same deep voice replied from behind them, "Earth."

  The four robots quickly turned around to face the same red and blue bot from the video as he stepped out of a warehouse's shadow and continued, "And I am Optimus Prime."

  The reddish robot quickly stepped forward and saluted as he introduced himself and his team, "Rescue Force Sigma 17, reporting for duty."

  Optimus retracts his battle mask and says, "I was not aware that rescue teams were... still active."

  Then the blueish-grey one responds with, "Wherever there is an emergency, there are Rescue Bots, sir."

  "Wait. Why wouldn't we be active?" The orangeish one asks, "How long were we in stasis? We better check in with Cybertron H.Q."

  "That will not be necessary, or possible," Optimus states, "Cybertron is no longer our home. This planet is."

  The four rescue bots responded by looking at each other in shock.

~A few days later~

3rd Person POV-